Can someone recommend a good USB charger device?

Just a note about that one... I've got a very similar looking one, and it works great, but it also drains batteries if you leave them in when you're not using it. (Maybe it's just mine, and it's not that big a deal, but worth checking.)

Thanks Ruffles,

My idea about using it for battery storage went down.

Should have figured when it said "emergency" on the cover.

Lennart

I would agree on this item as I've been using mine since i got one from intl O. Never overcharge and over discharge any of my batteries and It can even charge 3 devices(tried on Nokia Phones) on 1 full charge battery(2600mah). Been recommending this charger to my Friends ever since.

It's still a good deal, and does what it says it'll do. Just stick a thin bit of plastic (like the clear stuff from annoying packaging) at the top contacts when you're not using it... job done!

Just got mine and like to clarify with you guys with the ML-102 that there’s a low voltage cutoff (something like 2.9v from the intl website) for unprotected batteries when using it as a charger. Is this correct? Does it reflect in the led or something when the battery has run out of juice? Don’t want to accidentally overdischarge unprotected batteries. Thanks.

I can't remember what it does after the charger stops charging but as far as I remember it does have a low voltage cutoff.