Can we get a dedicated Aliexpress 11.11 thread going?

link? it’s almost impossible to find free shipping to nz anymore

2PCS INR18650-30Q 3000mah 20A Power Li-ion Battery for Samsung

You can message MadMax for further discount too :wink:

Grab the code from his blog, its there.

Just noticed that many of the AE items in my wishlist are now cheaper than yesterday! regular discount is better than 11/11 deals - unbelievable! I also overpaid by 10-15% on some items yesterday despite the “sales discount” :-/

On the bright side my heavily discounted Dito Outdoors light has been shipped already, tracking ID was also included.

Unbelievable how marketing tricks keep people blind and make them buy. :smiley:
Mike

Bwaah! Go figure!
Hyper-the-pype olé ! :person_facepalming:

DITO lights & WARSUN lights deals were unbeatable.
Bought half a dozen of them, would be happy even with DOA.

[quote=pilotdog68]

[quote=chooma]

The meter is a knock-off of the fluke 101,105, 106 107 designs. I strongly doubt that it is CAT III 600V rated, in fact I can PROMISE that it is not at that price. The proper fuse alone to achieve that rating is almost as much as that meter at 1000 unit pricing. Otherwise, it is likely about the same quality as, or a tad better than, any 830 meter. It should be OK to measure low voltage stuff but I wouldn’t use it on higher voltage.

That “Warsun is now $22-23”:https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Warsun-Anti-wolf-Charging-Waterproof-LED-Bulb-Flashlight-Torch-5-Modes-Led-Downlight-Livolo-Portable-Tactical/32690801467.html. I was on a short fence on it for$8-$9 (I have too many C8-like hosts lying around already) but for $22+ -> yeah no thank you. Not remotely tempted (esp in Nov 2016.)

Shouldn’t they really just clear all these older lights out? It’ll be 2017 soon & only the VERY uninformed buyer would buy them at full price from 1 to 2 yrs ago… Just saying…

Bought a handful of items from DITO outdoors for insanely cheap. It has already shipped with free ePacket shipping to Canada (one of the best shipping methods I’ve come across for shipping to Canada fast).

My previous purchase from Dito arrived fast. You may get goodies you may not expect. Don’t get your hopes up, but Maybe…

Uh oh. Please elaborate lol

not gonna say you should get these for the $3 buy. But I got a nice (universal and too big for the light) plastic case and the Stainless “S” clip. Package arrived in a cardboard Box, not a padded envelope.

I was looking for a nice looking and cheap SS light but too late for those dito deals.
Will Christmas be better than 11.11 or has the same good deals on aliexpress?

i get shipping undefined to undefined when trying to buy batteries from banggood, non-battery items show shipping ok

read this thread too late for dito lights. was it AAA or AA?

Scared me. You made me search on my various purchases yesterday. Everything much more expensive today. Especially if one were to factor in all those special coupons I acquired in the first couple days of the campaign. Happy camper here. Just wish I could get back the time you just made me spent making sure I was still happy.

I got a copper Lumintop Tool for $28. Shame they didn’t have the Nichia version.

Sorry you had to go through this, ImA4Wheelr! Guess it depends heavily on the item/product and seller whether singles day was good for consumers or not.
Looking back I made money on: Dito flashlights, grow lights (for my parents’ indoor garden), the file and diamond sharpener posted above, random smaller electronic parts (not LEDs though)
I lost money or broke even on: almost all raspberry pi parts, orange pi parts, copper parts (shims), cob led 10W, XT60 connectors, rosin core solder.

On AE many items can be a lot cheaper when bought on mobile devices on a regular shopping day, so there is not necessarily a need to shop on 11/11.

I want to thank ali for such a great sale.
I saved a lot this year!
I did not buy anything.

hahha, good one
I only bought 4 liito 26650 at $22.05 shipped. Not really sure if its a good deal compared to regular days but it looks so.