Cheap Chinese Watch Review #3: Megir 3046 Quartz Chronograph

I got away from watches……but do enjoy the reviews. I might be interested. Thanks for the review and keep them coming. Subscribed

Thank you for taking the time to review this i am very tempted . I seem to always scratch or break every watch i own i have 5 in the draw all with broken faces im not allowed any more now lol .

I have a few that way also. I repaired one, and I’m working on a few others. I also have a Titanium Citizen Blue Angels Skyhawk with a horribly scratched crystal. I would try replacing that myself, but it needed a new movement and bezel as well, so I sent that in to Citizen for repair.

If you are mechanically inclined, and the watches are worth it, it is not too difficult to do yourself. You might practice on the cheaper ones and make the mistakes I did before you work your way up to your nicer timepieces. I bought my replacement crystals from Esslinger, and they have a ton of how-to videos on their site. Otherwise, a watchmaker (or most major manufacturers) can also replace the crystals for you.

I have two Automatics due in any day now (Megir and Shenhua)…then 3 more Autos and a sleek looking quartz watch shortly after that. I’ll check them out and post the reviews as soon as possible :slight_smile:

I think we all should keep a watch on krono. :beer:

Watch but not for movement

I’ve been in the market for a watch for God knows how long and have yet to get one :slight_smile: It started from wanting to get an automatic, to a solar and now to a quartz!
Not to my liking though just for the brand though :stuck_out_tongue: