Cheap handwatch recommendations please

OK.
Stopped by for some groceries and picked up one of these:

LIDL AURIOL Mens Quartz Watch.

“5bar tested”

Looking through 4 of these, they all seemed to be within 1 minute from each other in time. Date was 3 days late, so I guess they have been running a couple of months without date adjustment?
They were represented in carton case with blister showcase style packing, with manual.
Gee, for 10EUR (13:money_mouth_face: it is a true bargain in here Finland, 23% of the price is already tax.

A couple of designs were present, I took this one since others looked more like watches I own.
All others were around 40mm in size but with larger dial. White dial, black dial, “leather strap”, even one square model.
Date is changing, normally it is a bit below the exact middle.
Bezel is turning but is a bit stiff, dial looks clean.

Dia: 39mm excluding crown, 42mm with crown.
Bracelet: 20mm
Lug to lug: 46.6mm
Dial width: 26mm
Thickness: 10.8mm

I was first fooled by bracelet, is it solid??

Looks a bit like but definitely is not…

Still, not my worst bracelet… Some cheapest ones are “visibly open from sides”.
Locking works pretty OK, pins are a PITA to remove.
Has 3-step micro-adjustment.
Notice, that the bracelet is brushed but case is shiny.

Case back.
The watch is actually quite heavy, could it be real stainless steel?
No matter how you hate it, do not throw in trash, please!
…a reminder in the case back…

In a small wrist

So, why did I even buy it??
Well, you cannot buy about ANYTHING for 10EUR from here. Even from eBay, there is not too much to get for that price.
Some quartzes start at about 8EUR but this could be seen before purchase.

I needed absolutely a non-mechanical CHEAP beater for work. Magnetized my mechanical recently at work…
No $$$ should be spent in this since it will get misuse for sure.

For a cheap beater, I would give thumbs up for the price!

I found out Darch/Daich look alikes, ORKINA brand, cheapest ones I could find are 2.79UK pounds and up, they look pretty much the same, but not sure about the size, some have reported that ORKINA ar slightly bigger than Darch?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-Sale-Quartz-Lady-Men-Sport-Military-Dial-Sailcloth-Wrist-Watch-Free-Shipping-/300769808027
I sent message to seller and he replied that its Orkina and not Darch, I hoped perhaps those un-branded ones might actually be simply stock images and they sell Darch :D.

Ive also sent message to another seller:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251150943397
Most likely these are also Orkina.

Either way, Im eager to try these out as beater-not affraid to lose watches :D!

Darch/Daich cost around the same as before, cheapest ones go for 9.99$.

timex, casio & seiko. Can’t go wrong with these.

Ok, looks like I will stop at Casio, what are the best EU based shops to buy Casio’s in?
With best I mean reasonable shipping charges and reasonable prices, close to Ebay.com ;)!

Little update:
Bought Casio W800 with white LCD from lucky123shop on Ebay, watch started to reset itself either due to water leakage, bad battery or user error, either way I retired it against the wall without going into detail and without trying to fix it :D!
Ive also acquired few budget Casio’s, all analog, one for me and 3 for my gf, they run fine, still show accurate time after more than 6 months. One of her watches comes with mineral glass, body made out of metal and leather strap, very well made and runs great, shes very satisfied with it.

But I knew that sooner or later I will get myself the real deal, the G-Shock!

I went for classic, no-nonsense models, DW5600E-1V and DW9052-1V, happy so far, DW5600E-1V is my favourite of the two, perfect!
I opted for the two because DW5600 is lower profile than the rest, perfect for more covert wearing while DW9052 reminds me of my first G-Shock and I chose it over DW6900 due to somewhat more functional eye-candy dials.

Now, Ive convinced my gf that she needs sports watch for when we do outdoor sports, so she will be getting either Casio or Timex up to 40$.