China Post Registered Mail Steps

Welcome to the monkey house, LINZI SWAN!

Hi friends,

Can anyone please help me on tracking my parcel details. My tracking number is RA675621702CN. I ordered an item in china and the seller told it will come through china post. When i checked the chine post status its still showing the below information.

RA675621702CN 2012 The total export package interoperability seal sealing of WENZHOU INDIA 2012-08-27
RA675621702CN 2012 The total export packages Mutual sealed be opened WENZHOU INDIA 2012-08-27
RA675621702CN 2012 Acceptance office Acceptance INDIA 2012-08-26

May i know where is my parcel currently located? i have checked in USPS and 17 track website. But there is no updates in those sites.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks & Regards
Ramkumar

which country are you from?

it seems a very fast shipping.

Usually 20+ days to RU, USA, 15days to Turkey.

Here is a good website to track the goods.

English Version. 8)

http://www.sao.cn/en/index/home.jsp

Hi,

I am from india. I have searched in www.sao.cn website also but still it shows the same that my parcel is in china only.

Thanks
Ramkumar

Hi Ramkumar,

I tracked your number:RA675621702CN

it does show it’s in china,but the status is “on the way to India”.

Sometimes the info updating is REALLY SLOW.

You may have signed the parcel,but it still shows in China.

Hi WWE,

I have checked with my local indian post office, they informed that the parcel has not yet reached india. I like to know in which area my parcel is located?..

Its been more than 15 days, i am worried. Because the ordered item cost is bit more…

Hi Ramkumar,

where did you buy? If from aliexpress,it needs 24 hours(delay) to verify your payment.

and some sellers upload the Tracking Number,but did not really send the goods.
they send after few days.also days delayed.

I also tracked yours on China Post official website, http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/itemStatusQuery.do?lan=0
shows in WenZhou Intl.27th,Agu sealed and shipped out.

This is normal,pls don’t worry,friend.
you can check out this one.RA503177601CN
one of my client. also been sent half month. still show in Shanghai.

Hi WWE,

Thanks for providing the information. When i checked today its showing that the parcel is in Beijing International,China. It means that the parcel has moved from Wenzhou to Beijing Head quarters china. So i think probably in a week time it will reach to india. Hope so will get the product without any damage.

Thanks
Ramkumar

We're glad that you joined, ramkumar!

As Garry said. no newbie is out of raccon's catch.

cheers

Hi Friends
I am not able to get the items in the tracking number : RA563080560CN (I am from Bangalore, India)
this package was send on 10 Sep 2012, I have been tracking it and it seems that from 25 Sep till 02 Oct 2012, the status still shows that its hovering in china.
Could any one please help me know, how much time does it takes after it shows this status.

进口总包互封封发 印度 温州国际 2012-10-02 海关

when I translated it in google translator it shows like this

Imports total package interoperability seal sealing of India Wenzhou International 2012-10-02

but 25 Sep 2012 also it was lying at Beijing International.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards

SANDIP

this is what I tracked:

2012-09-10 2:04:00 PM

Posting, Location:ZHEJIANG

I think it's normal. just wait.

20-30 days shipping is normal,and China just passed a long holiday.

I bought two Panasonic 3100mAh protected cells and they were sent by Registered mail … They took ten days to arrive in the UK.

I sent for two more and after a month I had to have a refund because apparently when the seller checked the tracking , they had been posted to the United States instead of the United Kingdom.

Sent for another two and they arrived in eight days.

So apart from the two that went somehow in the direction of America , the delivery was very good … It seems that registered mail generally gets there more quickly than the ordinary mail.

Unfortunately , I have had two lots of items lost in the post using ordinary mail … I sent for some items and after a month I complained and the seller re-sent them … They didn’t arrive either … I couldn’t get any help from Paypal because they have a time limit … Now , if I don’t get the order within about 30 days , I go for a refund and then re-order … It’s safer not to go near the time limit for claims.

Welcome and have a good time, sandipkumarnandi!

I just received an email from Exduct and they say:

BTW, I ordered some stuff on Aug30th and tracking really showed that the package bounced between Guangdong and Beijing all September. Still haven’t received my order. |(