CK's huge 3535 GAW. WINNERS!

I’m in, thanks!

I’m in, thanks for the giveaway

Congrats and good luck to everyone!

What a great giveaway. Congrats on your upcoming amazing 3535 posts. You make BLF a better place!

Count me in.

thanks for the great giveaway and congrats! :+1: Please count me in.

Nice giveaway! I’m in! If I win I’ll bring it with me on my next underground exploration, use it for a photo similar to this one and post it here :slight_smile:

I’m in, and thanks for the giveaway.

Congrats and thanks for the GAW, please count me in!

Count me in! Cheers!

I’m more into bicycle lights, still handheld flashlights can be of some use while cycling. If you have something to giveaway in that manner I’m in.
Lately I’m discovering usabily of Hi-CRI 3535 leds in bicycle lights. Throw is not so important, but should be present to some extent.

Here is a box of cereals, a potential killer on the image, and a free flashlight. :smiley:
Consider me in! And thanks for the GAW!

Thanks for the great giveaway. Congratulations!!! Please count me in.

Awesome GAW idea and milestone in the making :wink:
Did I mention I’m in?

Count me in, CK, and thanks for doing this great giveaway!

Thanks for the GAW! I think everyone in this forum that watched the walking dead was excited when they saw the flashlight silencer on Rick’s pistol.

Thank you for giveaway and congrats for your upcoming 3535 posts!

Consider me in!

Awesome! Count me in, please!

Rofis R1 illuminating a laser scan target for the surveyor to locate. The red laser at the center of the target is from the Leica total station, and assists in aiming when in dark, or congested areas. We were doing high density laser scanning and surveying at a large paper plant in Virginia.

I don't have that many flashlight related stories to tell but if i am allowed to recycle my introduction post then i am in as this is a story about flashlight, love, dreams and adventures ;-)

Count me in, I could use a new flashlight.

Omg is it to late to redeem the light offer?!