Clear anodized Convoy S2+ (switch poll closed) now just discussion

Hhmm, I really like the new S2+ in clear with the black switch. It feels great, dunno of any problems though.

Was I not supposed to have this light? Ooops!

Seriously, the silver and black look pretty good together, to me.

Tom, is there a flashlight in the world that you do not own?
Great flashlight by the way, that clear anodized S2+

Boy, was think'n of taking pics of my collection, but my dig. camera doesn't have enough memory.

Did the head has now grooves for the belt clip?

It sure looks like it has

You tell me… :smiley:

Good thing… You’d probably post pics of all sorts of things the world just isn’t ready for yet! :wink:

nice!

Really great news! Just exactly what I wanted to make out of a steel switched S2+. XP-L HI with smo reflector and strip anodisation. Only this is better with AR lens and the more clip grooves and dtp mcpcb at stock form. I will buy one and the only mod I left to do is the lighted switch if It will run with Biscotti. But I think it will.

I’m in. Sounds good.

want.

Bangood have this now. Looks very nice, although unfortunately it seems to use old 3/5 mode firmware

Cool! I do like the black switch look.

I’d rather get the rubber boot. It feels better to the touch and you can pick a GITD one like I have on my S2. And while I’m not totally sure, I think it’s better for waterproofing.

It is great that this is now released :+1:

I also prefer the rubber boot, love the look of the clear S2+ but the black switch doesn’t suit in my opinion. If it is the only option I will still buy one though and swap to a silver switch with another of my S2+

Where did you find the GITD rubber boot? I have all the colours of boot from Convoy’s store but none of them seem to glow in the dark.

Maybe because the torch in question is an S2 (non-+), so an old product. I got it from Banggood if it helps any.

From Convoy Store the Green and light blue ones are GITD. I have light blue which is interesting because it glows green :slight_smile: But you can source a lot of color and size from kaidomain.com

Thanks for the replies :+1:

I have the green and blue boot but never seen them glow. Will re-test them tonight!

I’m gonna wait to order from Convoy. That way I can ask Simon for the upgraded firmware.

Interested to see a comparison in S2+ beam profile between the XM-L2 and XP-L HI.