CLOSED: Group buy: MT-G2 Order Thread (Price Updated!)

I would be in, but I ordered two a while back. I probably will get more in the future, but not any time soon.

Put me down for one.

I've followed the 26650 host custom light build, but seems like a flooder, and not sure how it pays off over a triple XML light, accept maybe less power. I'd like to experiment some day with it though - I'll have to find a driver/host. It would be pretty sick in a Convoy M1 or Keygos M10, wouldn't it? If only a driver would fit... Definitely would like to go small - real "wow" setup.

No need to cancel this, we've already passed the free shipping mark which is the whole point, right?

Cutter Coupon code: CPFDISCOUNT for 5% off. (I tried, and it works)

Yeah i’d say this is a GO

I don’t see why not. And i’d hate to give everyone’s hopes up.

Like i said in the first post ill keep it open the rest of this week for everyone to have a chance.

Reminder: Cutter is not exactly the most responsive or fast when it comes to shipments either.

Add 1 more for me, total of 4. I think it's past time somebody built a triple MGT2 Sky Ray King, don't you?

No doubt! :wink: :beer:
Please share the build/result.

So i received a PM from a well established member here regarding the cost of the group buy and re-ran the numbers.

Here is how I did my thinking. Maybe I can trim it down a bit.

If you put 10 emitters in your cart it adds a 9.00 handling charge. Even adding the CPF discount code you come out to 180AUD

Paypal’s exchange rate is 1 U.S. Dollar = 0.930488 Australian Dollars
180 AUD to USD is 193USD – so were talking 19.30 per emitter.

I figured the envelope and packaging will bring it up to 20.
And then the $1.00 Paypal will charge me from collecting the money from everyone “for goods and services”

That brings me to $21 per emitter. I didn’t have the CPF discount code when i did the planning thread.

Shipping is shipping. I did a worse case scenario of shipping from NJ to LA and it was 3.75 plus .90 for tracking. So $5 made sense.

Ill edit the group buy to change the emitter cost to $21 and hope for the best. Seems like it should work out.

The group buy for 1 emitter is now $26 vs. $32 direct from cutter. The more you buy the better the discount.

Any thoughts on that? Let’s get more people signed up!

Bump to the front of the line.

couple more days on this guys!

Bump

I am still here and still sad :_(

Closing this up this weekend

Last chances!

Bump

Are we still on? Let me know when you want $$$$.

We are still on. I am guessing since there hasn’t been much movement in a couple days I’ll close this and place the order.

*Please submit paypal

Order List:
1. FMcamaroZ28 (2 emitters) $47 Payment Received
2. Flowmotion (1 emitter) $26 Payment Received
3. Ouchyfoot (1 emitter) $26 Payment Received
4. Richie086 (2 emitters) $47 Payment Received
5. Comfychair (4 emitters) $89 Payment Received
6. troisanh (2 emitters) $47 Payment Received
7. richnpc (1 emitter) $26 Payment Received
8. Tom E (1 emitter) $26 Payment Received

That should be it. Placing the order for 14 emitters after a bunch of paypal payment have been received.

Thanks for doing this Frank

Payment Sent. Thanks FM. :wink:

Thanks guys, payment received.

PayPal sent.