(Closed) Jaxman U1 365nm UV flashlight, group buy with Tinywind

Thanks!

I am in for one and I was in the Romisen GroupBuy and did not get a light. So please list me for a $19.99 GB price.

Thanks for the additional background info - it’s really nice to get the extra details.

I was in the Romisen GB and missed out.

I’m in for two.
I was in the Rominson group buy and did not receive the light.

I actually like this light better than the Rominson one. It gave off way to much white light for what i needed and i had spent quite some time trying to find a band pass filter that would fit it without much success. The fact that this one has one fitted as standard is a big bonus, it should make a significant improvement to its performance.

Thanks djozz for organising this.

@MrsDNF and others who received $19.99 store credit during the RoMiSen group buy instead of a refund: Is this plain store credit or can it only be used on non-discounted items?

If it is plain credit, I guess no one can stop you from using it in this group buy I guess (not sure if TW reckoned this would happen though), but if it has conditions attached to it, I'm very sure it can also not be used on this group buy, that is what the $2 extra discount is for that I managed to arrange.

This is copied from the email from Tinywind.

Would you like replacement of your order? If yes, choose items worthy of $19.99 on our store and let me know the links or SKU, I would change your order items. Surely I would make full refund if you wish.

If it could be used on this light good if not no stress..

Well, still want a decent UV light, so I’ll buy one.
Got a paypal refund from the previous order.

I see how it is done now, thanks! And since it involves actual handling by Saphire, I'm confident that it can not be used on the Jaxman.

The way I see it, for Tinywind a 13 dollar refund works out the same financially as a 20 dollar store credit, as long as non-discounted items are bought with it. Either way they have made no netto profit but did not loose on it either. They start giving away money if it is used on discounted items like this group buy Jaxman, which has a very low profit margin.

I'm afraid that even Tinywind is a company, not a charity ;-)

I’m in for 1.

No, I got a notice to request refund or order something of equal value. Have not decided which way to go yet.

Ugh, I’m in !

I want a decent UV light, so I’ll buy one.

Please put me down for one of them.
I was too late for the Romisen GB and ordered without the coupon, but it was refunded.
This will be my first UV light.
Thanks for your effort.

Thanks for the information.
Most of their listing price is on high side, I think without some extra credit will be hard to find product with decent price for replacement.
Imo, better ask them to use it for this group buy as replacement rather refund. In my case they refund me paypal but not full amount (less paypal charges), still asking them to make full refund although only few cents.

I’m in for 1 unit, my previous group buy order is No. 661. Thanks.

Please add 1 for me to the list. I also participated in the 1st group buy and didn't receive the two I ordered (I'm still waiting on a replacement order of other items from them, but all looks good - I'm happy Smile).

Edit: Do I get an "M" then? Not sure....

Hi djozz

I'm listed #8 and #9. I actually ordered 3 lights from the previous group buy but missed out like the majority here. Order #711 and 743. Got the email from TW but haven't asked for a refund yet. Please update my status.

thanks for the corrections, updated the status of qandeel and Tom E

I did not get the Romisen, and I was down for 2. Just want 1 of these.

Thanks Matt

Add me for 1pcs since i participated on romisen gb but didn’t received my light and got refunded

Every time I start checking BLF after a hiatus, I end up making more (mostly unnecessary) purchases...

In for one.