Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

Please see post number 500 on page 17.

(The #500 is a link you can copy)

Thanks very much...

does orders have been sent?
Only USA or all?

Nothing here so i asume this weekend or next week as said before?

keep calm … big processes are to be done (like sleeping in USA … ; or gettin work done in China)

but to inform about last info :

:weary:

btw. Dale and Terry : I didn`t receive any further notification about my order, please keep me and my two lights in mind :question:

Sorry guys meetings all day... I will talk with Dale later tonight which will be early morning in China...

As for now nothing has changed... please remember 12 to 24 hours is not really a lot og time... I know when you are waiting for something it feels like it but it's really not.

Everything will be shipped... I can give you a better update once I speak to Dale tonight.

The last 18 hours or so he has been traveling between his home and the factory which are very far apart.

How many of you were part of the Q8 group buy?

Do you remember how long the wait on that was.

I remember after making my purchase it took 3 weeks to get it...

It takes time to process and ship over 500 orders all unique and get them shipped. You can't ship a single item at a time when you are shipping a massive order overseas it would simply cost too much to do that.

I know it seems like forever but I promise you it has only been 48 hours since the group buy ended.

Trust me I get how you feel I've been in a number of group buys and it feels like forever.

I will update again tonight after Dale and I speak.

I read the post but did not find the answer to my question. Are the lights shipped to Europe? (I am in Italy). What mean they use for shipping? some courier or normal post? How long does it take the delivery? Thanks.

Ohhh.. I am sorry... Dale will be checking in soon and he can probably answer that better than I can.... For Europe I honestly am not sure what the shipping method will be. He will have that answer for sure. If for some reason he does not answer I am sure that I will talk with him tomorrow at some point and I will leave myself a note here to ask him...

As far as I know,Haikelite already ship some portion of this mt09r to their distrbutor.

All lights are shipping now.. so you will begin getting updates...

Where can I purchase Button top Sony VTC6 3000mAh 30A and shipped to Hawaii?

Contact Dale... Haikelite Original is the username.

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=784
where i got mine in the states.

Thank you troisanh. I just purchased 8.

are we getting tracking number when it is shipping?

i asume we would get them in the mail ? sounds good they are shipping them now, can be a while to as each user has their own tracking number so we have to be patient i guess.

But I haven’t even got my order confirmation yet via email… Maybe they just skip this step due to time problems and directly start shipping them?

The only confirmation i got wasn’t even a confirmation, it was a notice to pay for the rest of the amount, at least that was an acknowledgements that i am indeed in the group buy and haven’t heard anything since then i also need to add $10 for the charger which i haven’t got confirmation either. I guess we just have to be patient. Communication is definitely lacking.

Yes, I did. There was no problem with transferring the money, at least it didn’t come back. The transaction itself was successful.