Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

Me too, and wondering the same thing…Netherlands is pretty far from China. Nonetheless it is just sitting in the ready for shipment pile.

Well that sucks…Gonna look great with the green one I may have coming…

Same…hope it starts moving again on monday.
USPS shows “label created”…is that accurate or is USPS responding to a different account all together?

will it get passed off to USPS or DHL?

not impatient so much as just want to make sure no one steals it off of my porch…happy thief!

2018-02-12
09:54:00
The item is ready for shipment,
2018-02-09
06:00:00
The item is pre-advised,
2018-02-07
02:15:00
The Item is at the shippers warehouse,

Looks like my MT09R is celebrating the Chinese New year :partying_face: :

2018-02-06 14:17 The Item is at the shippers warehouse

No movement for 12 days

I have 2 shipments of my own that say the same... all I can do is apologise for the wait. I can't do anything about my own...

hm where do u live ? i think they dropship from china to netherlands and then from there it goes to wherever your destination is… but sucks if it hasnt actually departed because if chinese holidays nothing might happen until its over there next week or so then :frowning:

for me it says

**February 17 11:52
In transit - Arrived at the waypoint
PostNL
February 12 02:59
Package accepted
PostNL
February 9 06:20
Electronic shipment information received
PostNL
February 7 04:15
Electronic shipment information received
PostNL

It’s really interesting that you have totally different status messages compared to the other PostNL packages here…

12-02-2018 09:54 The item is ready for shipment
09-02-2018 06:00 The item is pre-advised
07-02-2018 02:15 The Item is at the shippers warehouse

Im using packageradar website to track… maybe try your number there see what it says? but it shows tho that your package havent left yet :frowning:

Using packageradar mine looks similar; the most recent entry looks like this:

… Given you also had that messages then a long gap, you give me a little more hope it escaped China before the shutdown.

yeah that looks like it has left but who knows… time will tell :slight_smile:

mine left china on 13th of February i hope it is not celebrating china holiday :slight_smile:

Mine hit customs at 4:30 this morning after no movement since the 11th.

For both my 70 version I measure ~210μA.

Edit: That’s total current. 2S2P means ~105 μA through each cell.

No need to apologize, it’s not your fault.

I am a bit unhappy to say the least that it apparently still hasn’t left China, but ordering from China is always a gamble, especially this time of the year.

Does anyone know if the MT09R has an IPX rating?

Waterproof IPX8

Yes it is even for the brand dealers we are not immune to the problems of shipping.

I've been there and it is just am enormous challenge to even get something prepared for shipping. Once it is turned over to a carrier it may leave tomorrow or next week.

They export 20 times the amount of goods we,do here in the U.S

That’s very good performance. Thanks.

Thanks very much... I've not measured it .myself yet... That is better than I had thought.

hIKARInoob

So how happy are u with your new light ?

Score to 10?