CLOSED, SOLD OUT: Group Buy: CQG S1 AAA, S2 2xAAA "Penlight", S3 1/2AAA - all *NW* XP-G2 R5 3C

What functions does it do beside acting as a decoration?

count me in guys!! :slight_smile:

$18 total shipped for the S2(2xAAA) – XP-G2 NW and clip, free shipping & individual logo

I'm in for one

Thanks

Update Sept. 02:

Order placed for 1 x S2

Thanks _the_ !!!

Well flashlights typically illuminate wherever you point it so that is I assume their function.

I’d be in for one as well.

To illuminate things that need illuminating. :wink:

Please put me down for 2 :slight_smile:

Wow I come home and someone steals my wallet immediately ..-the-..I'm in for 2

I’m in for two ($18 – XP-G2 NW S2 with clip)

I’m in for two of the $18 version. I need to think what I want etched on it.

We all should have our BLF username etched in.

And then post a picture of the light to prove that you have done it.

(I think that would be , despite that I don't like my own username much)

Just wondering, does the clip scratch the SS body when it shifts around?

BLF engraved works for me, as a memoir of the group buy. Thanks _the_ _ ..but the CW is still issue for me (as a tint snob), so I wrote to Ric and asked for NW version.

=> Ric came to rescue and promised to make batch of these as NW if we can get at least 20 pcs sold.

$15, free shipping. (Clip probably not included? I'll confirm from Ric..)

XP-G2 NW -- 2usd more
Clip -- 1usd
Logo -- Free

=> $18 with XP-G2 & clip, free shipping & individual logo

Quick update:

We are at 30+ pcs at the moment, so this GB is going to happen! :)

Ric confirmed that he'll be able to get 4500K XP-G2s (that would be 4something tint, still need to confirm the exact tint - I'd like to have A or D instead of B or C..)

He mentioned that it will be possible to order also CQG S1 and S3 models as NW during this GB. Most probably with the same pricing.

Well done the!

Given that it’s driven at 600mA I expect it to have 240 lumens on start up, and around 200 after a minute.
I don’t really have much experience with the warmer tints 4A/B/C/D, so I’ll let you guys decide which one is better for general use.

Count me in for two XPG2 plus clip.

I just got my first 4C tinted light in the Convoy S5… And in my limited experience, it’s been great with correct color rendition vs the cool emitters. No experience with 4A, B, or D. Others please chime in on them.

How about the switch on this group buy S2? I read a lot of reviews on the other S -models of this light with switch problems big time. Has it been addressed on this S2 AAA model?

awesome!!

i’m interested :slight_smile: …can you tell me how low is the low mode?

Count me in on this. I’ve had my DQG AAA for 2 months now & I’m very happy with it.
Been meaning to get one of these ever since I decided the DQG wasn’t junk.
Thanks for this.