CNQualityGoods

I haven’t had a problem with CNQG, but my last purchase was a while ago. They tend to have interesting lights, so it would be a shame to lose them as a reputable vendor.

I have made 5 orders with CNQ. I have had no problems, and three of them are among my best lights. The two Zoomy Hosts have turned out to be my very favorite lights. I have not seen them anywhere else.

Bought a few things from him, as he was the only source of DQG lights for a long time.

Contact was… intermittent. Once I had items arrive before I got an email reply. Was promised a replacement lens for my DQG tiny AAA, never materialized, etc.

Best way to contact him was via his account here, but I haven’t tried in a long time.

Same here. Their order came in very fast and in top conditions... but there were missing parts. Ric promised to resend the missing items but it never materialized too. Kudos to Simon for helping me to acquire the missing parts instead. Without the parts, I would not have completed my builds for my clients.

I’ve made 3 or 4 orders with them, one sat for a couple of weeks undispatched, I queried it and they replied and it dispatched within a day or two. Always been happy with them and the DQG lights that I’ve received.

Before the arrival in the scene of FT, WB, BG and GB, there was only HKe, and Ric’s Fancy Flashlight and CNQ, and some smaller vendors that I cannot recall. He is not much different from everyone. Occasional problems with shipping time, occasional wrong parts, and yes, not communicating in a timely manner is one of his strong points! Nevertheless, still good enough to send your money to.

I wanted to order a reflector and a headband from CNQG, but the site has been down for a few days:

In the shop stocktaking, please come again later…

Does anyone know if this is normal?

dazz-this happens with this website again and again.after few hours/days is again working.i self didnt notice any changes or product update on the site…so maybe they have problems because internet there…china…who knows.but its not for the first time.but even i ordered and no problems.
anyway.cheaper is it on edc-light.com……

Does edc-light.com accept paypal or credit cards? Only payment options appear to be bank transfer and “T/T”. Their payment methods link does claim that they take paypal but the option just isn’t there at checkout. http://edc-light.com/art/payment-method_a0022.html

Guess I’ll check Ric’s fancy flashlight site.

i bought feom there…and no problem.i dont remember…write RIC here…hes the owner:)

Would you know the url address to Ric’s Fancy Flashlight site?

Thanks vresto. Unfortunately they don’t have the 30mm reflector I need at edc-light.com

http://www.edc-light.com/

this?:slight_smile:

I placed a very small test order, I had hopes that they were not that bad at customer service. But, the order never arrived and 3 emails have gone unanswered. I can live with out their goods, forever!

Matt

sadly,i confirm…his website is not trusthfull…iam afraidn to buy there.also edclights looks……hard to explain.
but he answered,i received dqg flashlites….hm.looks like,its only his side job or what.
my fave is now banggood.or kaidomain.
worst is probably gearbest…iam reading.

Have anyone successfully contacted Ric and how? I tried with 3 different email addresses and Skype but no luck, I think both cnq and edc light shops are out of business and he’s just dispatching the few orders in his free time.

I see in cnq that he still has lots of shadow flashlights, I wanted to contact him for starting a groupbbuy to help with the old stock…

hallo.yes,i wrote him few days ago and he answered next day…
cnqualitygoods@hotmail.com
or
no problems with it….sometimes you have to wait…:slight_smile: BUT.dont forget,they have holidays.no one of chinese sellers answer me this days….so,you have to wait til 13th february and more……

Between attempts to contact him. I had actually found 2 or 3 email addresses and sent to each one at the same time.

I know I’m just one other data point among many, but I also had no trouble ordering from cnqualitygoods, from the cnqualitygoods website, not edc-light, although I think they’re related somehow. I’ve only done it once but it went well. I did not try to email or contact them in any way. Here’s the timeline:

• 12 Jan ’16 - Order placed. I know this from my paypal history as I never received an order confirmation email
  • 16 Jan ’16 - Order shipped, per shipping notice email
  • 1 Feb ’16 - Delivered to me in Georgia, USA

Obviously I’ve got no complaints.

Made an order from CNQG 22.10.2015, so far nothing.
Opened Paypal dispute which went straight to a claim because seller cannot respond according to Paypal.