Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Will it be possible to add more 7135 chips to the existing one in the driver?

(black one with red Alex Wells board; blue one with thinner wires and white board)

From where did you buy them?

Yes but all that would do is raise the lower levels without appreciably affecting high or turbo.

Hi All

Sorry for the question…

In the very first post it states “A word of warning. This light is and only will be available at Banggood. No other reseller will have access to this light. Any claims or advertisements that another retailer has these can be assumed to false and the product to be counterfeit. This light will be available to those on the list and while there is demand. Once demand wanes this light will no longer be available except for Banggood’s remaining inventory.”

These are now on sale on Ebay does that mean they are fakes???

regards
Lohtse

Link?

(and welcome)

EDIT:
You’re right, they’re all over ebay.

Thank you

and heres the link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122477825832?\_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=422929575155&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

also you can find more by searching ebay

Yeah, i just had a look myself and they’re all over the place on ebay.
And so is Astrolux.

eeeer urm does that mean they are fakes?

Had ordered one as the reviews for it are excellent… seller sent a link to the forum then read the statement about fakes.

I don’t think so.
They’re certainly not cheaper.

Strange…
ebay shop “manker-gear” sells 2 BLF lights and 2 Astrolux lights.
But i guess it’s all “Mateminco” anyway (?)

phew hope not….

LOL that’s kind of funny. :smiley:

I don’t know when this exclusivity statement was posted in the OP, but it could be from 2+ years ago.

By the way, the BLF lights in the manker-gear store on ebay have “Kronos” engraved on them.
Sometimes i think there are only 3 or 4 flashlight factories in China :smiley:

Did seem bit odd seller pointing me to this thread… Messaged him and stated

“Dear Customer,
It is not fake. 100% original.
No doubt about it.
Regards,
Dave ”

As to factories in china only 3 or 4 is that hundred lol??

Anyway what mods etc would folks recommend or just leave as is??

regards
Lohtse

Maybe they “fell off a truck” :innocent:

It is also entirely possible that a member of this forum invested in some number of them and is reselling them on flea-Bay. Leaving the question of ethics aside, that is what capitalism is about. Buying low, selling high, risking money on an Asian vendor and tying up capital in inventory to supply less well informed consumers at a higher price.

Seems kind of… Jerky would be a forum friendly way to say it, to me. I have better things to do with my time. (Though perhaps less lucrative.)

Apparently it’s also very common that a few extras are made at the end of each batch (after office hours and of course never reported), they are often sold on eBay and similar.

I don’t know if “manker-gear” is actually related to Manker, but a lot of vendors and stores put their own stuff on ebay in order to get more exposure.

As for Mateminco, that’s a China-only brand which seems to be the same people as Manker or Astrolux or something, but I don’t know the details. Sometimes they do early batches under that name before making them available to the rest of the world.

Anyway, the BLF A6 is available from lots of places… but in general, they’re originally sourced from Banggood and then re-sold for a higher price. I’ve seen them on Amazon for $80 each, for example. I think I saw the X5+X6 on Amazon for $400 per set. Amazon has a lot of that going on.

Thank you for all the replies guys… Put my mind to rest a little…

I normally go for Nitecore, Fenix or Lensor Headlamps and flashlights and was looking for a replacement for my P7.2 when I saw the reviews for the BLF A6 and just had to get one…

Anyway what would folks recommend to improve or mod the flashlight?

The whole point of it was to make something which is already modded. :slight_smile:

So… you can change it, but maybe you don’t need to?

thats what I was hoping to hear :smiley: