Comparison Review of the Three HD2010 lights from Tmart

A member made them, had them made, not sure which. But I bought one of the last 2. Pretty sure they all went.

Theres been a few of these runs done for various lights it seems.

Ah, yes, you are right. Thanks.
They looked familiar but I totally forgot where I saw them -> here is the thread
$20 a pop, without shipping…

Thanks, Serius9. I also saved this post from Bucket
I am buried in half finished/ half started products but plan on an HD2010 modded of course, most likely with a FET driver from Mountain Electronics. So copper will be obligatory.

if I had a lathe, I would strip the threads from inside of the flashlights head (the threads for pill) and make that surface as flat & shiny as possible, then I would make bigger smooth pill, without the threads and just press fit them together. I bet the heat transfer would be noticable better that way.

That has to be saved for the next logo-engraved group buy. :smiley:

Correct but would make tuning the reflector to the correct height for the best beam difficult.

If any of you experienced modders could think of a few quick fixes for the chosen model, I’ll bet that more than a few of us non-modders would pay you to “fix” the chosen model for us.

I know I would!

Link please?

Here you go Ejected Filament, FET Driver
Lots of good stuff and you can talk to the owner Richard, AKA; RMM here.

Lots of goodies to burn through your wallet.

Thankyou, now to work out if its what I want to use.

I know what you mean. I am now trying to decide between the HD2010 that I want and the Supfire M6 from Mtnelectronics that I also want. The kicker is I can get only one. (without getting in trouble with my budget as the over-time well has dried up)