Confused? "960" Lumen Nitecore EA4 [Pic Added]

The EAX is nice, but I’d have to wait till it can be had for less than half of of it’s MAP pricing. At it’s current pricing, there’s a lot of other lights (non-AA battery) I’m more inclined to choosing.

Don’t like the TK41 because of the battery carrier.

I should have waited before I bought my EAX…I now see it listed almost 30$ cheaper than what I bought it for!I’m sure the price will drop more when they go on a non MAP approved sale. :slight_smile:

Nitecore EA41 CREE XM-L2 T6 960lm Dual Switch LED Flashlight

thank god i ordered more eneloops

THAT is a nice offering. Improved switch, more lumens. Sweet! I like the body of this more than the SWM D40A.

The nitecore stop to produce the EA4, and maybe they use the new box, but it is EA4 or EA41 you need to see the emitter

Now if it will come down about $15-$20 bucks. 70 is a bit steep for pricing on it. For that price I will kick it back in to the pass category. IMO it should be in the $40-$55 price range.

Yes it does look good i really like the 2 button arrangement as it is better for the none flashoholics in the real world 99% of the people want a simple to understand interface. In my own family none of them want my flashoholic hand me downs.

most popular 1 x AA was and still is the Fenix E11
most popular 2 x AA is the Fenix E21
most popular 4 x AA is the D40A but they would like an improved more tactile feeling switch, looks like i will be buying EA41 when they need replacements, but not for afew monthsdue to previous issues with the EA4. Hope they bring out a warmer version soon as that is what my lot like.

I will say if Sunwayman brings out a model with a switch upgrade and same modes I will stick with them, as I was less than impressed with nitecores EA4 switch problems and how it was handled by them, maybe unfair but that is my impression.

Just incase any flashlight developers are trolling about i will mention that none of my family including me like the flash/strobe/sos modes, in the main interface hidden is fine like the D40A/LD41 if you really have to. But face it in real world less than useful, use it on a mugger and you will just P them off, if they will wait for you to scroll through the modes to get flashing under stress etc.