Contributing vs hijacking

Thanks everyone, the attitude that fills this forum is what prompted me to ask the question in the first place. Kind of a really screwy Boy Scout motto : helpful( usually), friendly( in a not to gooey way),courtious( with a few notable but entertaining exceptions), kind( why be nasty), brave( why worry when no one knows where I live), clean (really? I spend most of my time looking for something I just put down), and, well, not my concern anyway other than a request not to emulate Michael Vick or Timothy McVay.
By the way, how do you move a post? I have to dig mine up with a shovel

OMG SurprisedSurprised- You let your daughter read this stuff?Tongue Out

Do you see the "edit" tab above your thread opener? If you click it there is dropdown menu of all available sub-forums where you can move your thread to.

I enjoy reading all the off topic stuff. Whole cloth is made of many threads. Eventually, someone sees an answer that fits.
I am building my thread management toolkit. Is moving a thread something you do from an edit page?
Headed back to the forums header page to look for a shovel

I know I do.

I think this is a contribution, don't you agree?

Oh, I think my car needs some fixing too! :love:

What's the big orange bottle with the attached hose for? :D

No, I think it is because they run off of 6 volts and they are round. Like lion batteries, add an 0 if they are round. Why else would p90s run off of 9 volts.

Oh, no you didn't!

So, Troop, where did you get that yellow tool box?

The only thing not in this thread

Is this rhyme I'm compelled to imbed

The replies are so numerous

And so very humorous

There's not much that's been left unsaid

To the OP I've nothing to add

This contribution is rather sad

I'd rather see more

Of that post 44

Though I'm old enough to be her dad

Jack the Quipper strikes again! :D

:D Hoped he might!

And cheer up Jack, she's actually 57. Amazing what Photoshop can do.. :p

This is definitely a huge contribution!

That was too easy. Very easy on the eyes

.. more girls I wouldn't want to sleep with ...eeww

I have a patent on the name p-60 and am going to sue the hell out of Sure-fire .

As far as moving this thread ..I'm all for deleting it ...just saying the word delete makes it oh so appealing

Do you think she has butterface? As in "hot body, but her face..."

lol

can't see your pic there edc.

Where did I put that other sock now?