【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Hey, anyone try this?

https://convoy.aliexpress.com/store/330416

Just goggled it, seems to work.

That’s the address I use. I gave up on the AliExpress search system years ago, so I just bookmark the stores I use a lot (including Convoy).

Interesting driver… would be fun to work with in a good light. Wonder what the chances of getting one in the US would be?

This driver is awesome. Have it on all my biking flashlights.

He hasn’t got them at the moment, but you can always PM him if he could send one to the US. International shipping should be 4$ at max.

Do you know his username here?

Unfortunately he’s not on this forum. I’ll PM you his email.

Meanwhile you can try to buy this version

Here

This is really great driver. $13.

"Brak możliwości wysyłki towaru za granicę Polski."

So he the most likely won't ship it abroad...

This thread is huge and interesting. I grabbed an m21a without realizing the switch was forward and have been looking for a reverse switch. I see a bunch of chatter in here but I relatively new to modding lights. Can someone catch me up on if a good setup has been found? I am fine with already assembled or parts fore to assemble.

Can someone tell me the difference between M21A and M21B?

If I’m seeing this right, M21A is the 21700 version of a C8+, while the M21B is the 21700 version of a M1.

Confusing, right?

Hmmm, I purchased an M21A a month ago and mine seems to have a reverse switch. I’d be willing to swap with you if you’re interested, and in the US. I was expecting a forward switch and installed a single output driver to utilize it.

I thought Simon must have updated the M21A with a reverse switch and slightly larger diameter barrel, based on mine. Curious, when did you purchase yours?

Simon confirmed it is reverse switch now. I ordered mine on September 3rd. I ambinbthe states. Georgia specifically.

Wanted:
Convoy C8 host 18650 extension tube in the tan / sand colour.

Still waiting for Desert tan M21A.

You can still bake it, just like the old days

i will let factory to produce some

Post #2000!

(at the moment)