【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

Excellent suggestion!^^^

Just saw it on Nealsgadget page

So what is your plan for this? 90.2?

Dunno the FW series, but I can’t really think of any lights that don’t, except for those which have completely unanodised threads (WF502, etc.).

Q8, DC7, GTmini, ’micro, SP10, any sideclicky light, if they can be physically locked out at all via the tailcap, it’ll work.

Naaah.

I have one old XHP70 4500K 90CRI and this is perfect host.

90.2 will go in 4x18. After installing this emitter in all kind of a hosts the only real use is in big heatsinked soda can style torch and Simon just start making awesome components...

M21C-U is 6V boost anyway

This sounds great,

It looks good with the sideswitch,

I am really looking forward to the 4x18A with SBT90.2 and ramping UI !

Awesome!

Hey Simon

is it smooth ramp or step ramp UI for M21C-U?

Okay, let me first confirm whether SBT90-R is easy to buy and its price

Yes, thanks for your good suggestions

Digikey is showing:

SBT-90-W57S-F71-NA200 for $49.06USD, MOQ50
SBT-90-W57S-F71-NB200 for $54.50USD, MOQ50

SBT-90-R-F75-HK100 $52.3312 25MOQ 621nm (615nm ~ 627nm)
SBT-90-R-F75-HM100 $52.3312 25MOQ 621nm (615nm ~ 627nm)
SBT-90-R-F75-HK101 $58.1676 25MOQ 621nm (619nm ~ 623nm)
SBT-90-R-F75-HM101 $58.1676 25MOQ 621nm (619nm ~ 623nm)

Can’t find those reds on the datasheet. https://download.luminus.com/datasheets/Luminus_SBT-90_Datasheet.pdf

smooth ramp

Hey Simon

any chance of releasing ramp driver for convoy M3 for xhp70.2?

i got 2 hosts sitting at home for a long time and hoping one day you release a ramp driver :slight_smile:

I have to admit being lazy and don’t exactly know which type you are referring to, but i do know Wendy from lantedled sells SBT90.2 ’s a lot cheaper.
Correct me if i’m wrong, TA or TomE has ordered some from Wendy, her email adress is stated on lantedled.com

Maybe it’s a stupid question, but… does it mean that if I turn it off and on again it will turn on the next mode, or the mode I turned it off?

I think you are right it sounds like it will turn on in the next mode.

I would also want to know what does this comment mean “BTW do not leave it in config mode because it will wear out the memory faster”

I wish all the Convoys came with the new M21C ramping

Thanks for looking up some prices and availability oweban! It seems the red version is a bit more expensive than the white one.

Simon, I guess the best and second-best flux bins BR and BQ are worth looking for. I have no idea how far SBT90-R can be overdriven but if it's as robust as SBT90.2 white there's maybe some potential left to achieve more than 2,000 lumens of red light at 15-16A. I wonder if driver-wise the same setting can be used for both white and red. Mateminco sells their MT90 with both LEDs as well as ACEBEAM does with the K30-GT. Maybe someone has already made a pen-test with this LED.

Really like that m21c with side switch. The shipping cost kinda kills the deal for me though :wink:

For some reason most items on your aliexpress shop have insane shipping costs with no alternative option (at least for me).

what about the same mode as M21C-U
1.click the button ——> flashlight is turned on with last brightness ——> press the button,brightness ramping up ——> release and press the button again,brightness ramping down

2.flashlight off, press the button ——> moonlight mode 0.01A (0.2%) [This brightness will not be remembered]

3.flashlight on or off, 2-click the button ——> turbo 100%

4.flashlight off,3-click the button ——> strobe

5.flashlight off,4-click the button ——> tactical mode, only 100% ,4-click the button again to quit tactical mode.

6.flashlight off,5-click the button ——> voltage detection (* means “flash” , * pause* means 3.7V, )

7.flashlight off,6-click the button ——> normal ramping mode switch to 4modes 1–10–30–100

8.flashlight off,10-click the button ——> Lock mode,The flashlight will flash once under any operation, which means the flashlight is locked.10-click the button again to quit lock mode,Please note that this is the only way to unlock.

Could you send me a link? SBT90.2 is too expensive in China,