【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

I’ll make an order when LH351D 2700K is in stock!

I’d like to try another convoy light than S2+ and C8 if anyone can make a recommendation. A good allround outdoor light, perhaps single 26650, perhaps high cri?

Really dumb idea starting to form - S12 with cslnm1 in white, red, and green…

I haven’t looked at the datasheet, but I assume they have different forward voltages? If so, each one will draw a different amount of current. I’m all up for a good experiment though!

3 channel gchart linear driver plz

With a regular driver I think >90% or maybe 99.9% of the current would go to the red, so yes, you need a 3 channel driver.

A boost driver with emitters in series could work too, although it would lack independent channel control (if required).

A low CRI cool white light source, a phosphor converted green light source and an about red light source mixed in a triple reflector. What's the point?

Haha, sure… how many amps per channel? :wink:

If one wanted to pursue this, I wonder if the Wurkkos WK30 would be a better starting point. It’s already got a 3x LED independent MCPCB and driver and it’s an e-switch. We’d probably still need a new driver though.

I would love a Red Green or even R/G/W hunting headlamp,

Just saw the M21C host is available.

2020/8/15
KW CULPM1.TG
KW CSLPM1.TG
KP CSLPM1.F1
LH351D 4000K 90CRI
3030 DTP 16mm
3030 7mm gasket

Man just placed my order a few hours too early

If the last order has not been sent yet, the new order will be automatically merged with the old order when it is shipped.

Could you please add a brief description for the Osram emitters? Even if people that buy them are tech inclined, their identifiers are so cryptic that it’s hard to tell them apart.

It's not cryptic, their product codes are different from other manufacturers, something which is to be expected. You can use a search engine to go to the product page.

But yes, some description is nice. For example: OSRAM OSTAR® Projection Compact KP CSLPM1.F1, White Flat green 2mm².

0K, just some. ;-)

Unfortunately the LH351D are above bbl :frowning: They will be greeeeeen. But I guess I’ll take a few to try.

Is the KW CULPM1.TG the famous Boost HX? Will it be brighter than an ordinary White flat 2 (KW CSLPM1.TG)?

Yes, that's the Boost HX.

With a larger footprint an emitter can deal with more power, but brightness mostly depends on brightness bin.

NICE !

Do you sell 4040 gaskets?

Also interested. For 7mm and 9mm reflector holes.

+1

Wow 8RF flux bin for the Oslon Boost HX is really good! I think LED4Power was selling the 6RF before if I remember correctly.