【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

This is to prevent loose contact caused by looseness.

Simon please make 16mm or 17mm version please :slight_smile:

You really hate my wallet, don’t you? Or maybe you really like it :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, fair enough! Kaidomain do some buck drivers, i linked to this one in the PM:

http://kaidomain.com/Flashlight-DIY-and-Tools/Circuit-Board-Driver-Board/BD39-17mm-2_2A-3V-9V-1-cell-or-2-cells-2-Groups-4-to-6-Mode-Buck-Driver-Circuit-Board

Also, for a ramping option, have you thought about flashing TKs Crescendo firmware onto your Biscotti drivers to provide ramping on 17mm drivers up to 2.8amps?

I am also working on my CC FET driver again
first prototype board failed, seemed odd but 2 prototypes did not want to cooperate

first Prototype 20mm small LDO and MCU did not work out

new bigger board with SOIC8 MCU and SOT23-5 LDO is now powering up
and its regulating current, fairly low with 250mA ATM but first I need to test out a proper ramping table with Moonlight control over 2 channels
as the OPV is fairly slow with 100nF on its power supply so Gigathrower 2 channel Ramping table does not work out

2. Prototype of 22mm with D1S specifications works

still a few things to be addressed, like The not tented Viases next to the LED- Pad that are ground, they are there to get heat from MOSFET note spread but should be below mask

If the price is right, i can see myself buying many of these drivers.

Any plans for a xhp70.2 version of the S11?

17mm 5A driver

Simon, do you have CSLNM1.TG gaskets ready yet? I’m almost ready to place an order for some items from your AliExpress store,including the new 5A driver. Thanks

Okay, potentially dumb question because I honestly don’t know the answer - is this specifically for SST40? What’s stopping it being used on other emitters?

Even still, now all we need is 16mm SST40 MCPCB, preferably 5700K :wink:

7135*8 with Crescendo firmware ,right?
i can ask manufacturer to produce some blfers need it

sorry ,no plan to install XHP70.2 in S11 because of the heat,

I think this driver will run great with a Luxeon V…

I’m thinking more Flat White in a C8+, but I’m open to ideas :stuck_out_tongue:

Even something ridiculous in an S2+; I’m easy

That should be fine…. I’m running a white flat at 4.75 A in a C8+. Performs really well.

Nice. I’ve got an FT03 and Mini GT, but don’t have a Convoy thrower yet :wink:

Ask for a C8 reflector with the 7mm bottom hole. It’s easier to center the flat white with the 3535 gasket. Simon is probably still testing the 3030 gaskets.

Will do, appreciate the advice. Problem is that I’ve only got a 16mm flat white at the moment that I put in an S2+ temporarily; should get a 20mm but don’t want to pay 3x the cost of the item in shipping from mtnelectronics :confused:

Why don’t you buy it from led4power.com?

Not sure what the shipping cost is to AU but to SA it’s just over €2.

Not a bad idea. Need to look into EU-AUD conversion.