Convoy L6... XHP70 Beast!

I have seen a source, but don’t have it at hand. ICRs are old tech now.

The L6 is at $46 in this coupons & deals thread:

Nah, it’s just the holiday season. There’s tons of sales going on.

It should, unfortunately it seems inactivated by now. That's why I used the "FinGB" one.

wow that 6000mah cell KP looks interesting its gonna cost alot i bet just 1 battery, i hope Nkon will bring that in… they never seem to even have the other 5200mah battery in stock :frowning: i hope my L6 arrives soon im anxious to get this badboy before holidays hopefully unless shipping screws up…

There it is again: L6 for $45 in this thread:

My l6 came today from gearbest after almost 1 month of travel. Its an amazing flashlight it feels so well built for the price its crazy nothing remote what i can think of comes close. I am using the efest 4200mah batteries they work perfect u can see on the pic there is some space left i was worried they wouldnt fit maybe but they do. Happy to own a few lights from convoy and now the l6 in hand :smiley:

You will run into problems if you use protected cells that are longer than 70mm. You’re way safe.

I posted this on the mod thread but here’s what I did to my L6 last night.

Driver is from MTN with D4 ramping. Got the led from KD.

Getting just over 15A from the tail with the new setup vs 7A with the old led with resistor mod.

Make sure the reflector is screwed down snugly so you get good heat transfer from the mcpcb to the body. If not the led output could shift to blue very quickly and burn up.

L6 uses screws to hold down the mcpcb

No it doesnt. It has either one or 2 screws to prevent rotation. The reflector is what pushes it down.

I thought all of them had 2 screws like mine … Interesting . Bought mine from BG

Yup that’s right. The screws is just to prevent rotation.

Amazing output with the 70.2! Quite happy with the tint as well.

Hi anybody have a good protected battery sugestion for the L6? Keppower sems to be inpossible to get today.

Have you tried https://www.illumn.com/

They are out of stock there.

There definitely seems to be a shortage of protected 26650 cells right now.

I’m wondering if KeepPowers 5200 is being replaced by their new 6000 model? Can you buy them directly from Keeppower?
http://www.keeppower.com.cn/products_detail.php?id=571

Have you considered this one?

Mtn Electronic has some protected Evva 5200 cells, but they a bit long. You can make the longer cells work by unscrewing the battery tube from the head a couple of turns. I did this when I ran the long KeepPower cells.

Are you in Sweden? I don’t think MtnE ships overseas anymore.

Thanks for the help but not in stock. Yes I’m in Sweden that dont help :slight_smile:

I found thes at Nkon Enerpower 26650 4800mAh (protected) - 12A.

Thanks for the help.

I just checked the Chinese website and see they have them listed! I’d like to get a few :smiley:

but would the KP 6000 even fit l6, i asume they are the same as the 5200 dimensions? i agree its hard to even find the kp 5200, i have been checking nkon from time to time no luck, just says out of stock all the time :frowning: not even a date or anything when to expect them there…