Convoy S2 (T5-5C, 1400mA) [FastTech] 18650 EDC!

Clip on my S2, installed on the opposite side so the lanyard holes are still usable. Super-thin-head 2mm laptop screws threaded directly into the tailcap, no nuts to get in the way of the switch boot.

Thanks for the info Comfy!

EDIT: did you drill the holes yourself? Because my S2 only has two openings around the lanyard hole.

Well, looking up Convoy S2 and there are so many reviews, I’ll just post on this latest one. I got the Convoy S2 2800mAh T4-C7 this week and I’m very happy with the tint and output: it gives a nice orangey “sunset” feel to the light. I also got the recently popularized by Ubehebe, Samsung 2800mah unprotected 18650 batteries, so I used both in a run time test, cell charged to 4.2V. The flashlight did not get too hot to hold on high for an hour, but uncomfortable for a bit after about 15 min, used my hand as a heat sink at about 53 degrees outside. SRK would have fried me. I got almost exactly 60 min of run time on high until the voltage warning in the Convoy came on (just as I was going to switch it off due to dimming, perfect warning I think). The last 5-10mins you could definitely see the lowered output. Comparing HKJs review though, I think I got a very high performing cell since his got approximately 2400 mAh @ 4.2V start and I did get a full hour of good light out of the cell before it hit 3.0V. Overall very happy with light and batteries. Even got to see 5 rabbits, 2 beavers and one Coyote on my walk (luckily the dogs didnt see the Coyote).