Copper S2+ limited edition

People will buy it Simon! It could be one of your best selling lights I would believe.

too heavy would be the convoy l6 :smiley:

Subscribed

Copper M21A? :stuck_out_tongue: reeeeed coppahhh

RED COPPAHHHHH

I agree.

People might still buy it though. People bought the steel and copper BLF X6, which was 374 grams without batteries. People also bought the copper Olight R50, which was 521 grams. I guess people really like copper.

People will buy things even as shelf queens if they’re a limited edition - exclusivity sells!

My copper X5 looks nice but is still very unattractive to me because of its weight. What makes it even heavier (and even less attractive) is that the fin grooves are not machined deep enough.

The SS/copper X6 I still find strangely attractive as an anomaly because it is so extremely heavy that actual use as a flashlight is completely ruled out, it is intentionally made for the shelf, or to become a press-papier.

It’s also a talking-piece - amongst the large black or silver lights, oooh that’s copper!

Art AND function :slight_smile:

This is beyond my imagination :nerd_face:

I still believe you would be happy with the results Simon. Look at how fast the copper s2 sold out and how many people are waiting for your new release.

Too heavy would be BLF GT

I would like an S2+ in copper. That would be awesome. Since copper is such a fantastic heat sink please make it with the most powerful LED options :+1:

this would be my EDC. I don’t care about weight, because I wear a belt. I only care about the size and that the pocket clip is good. Copper tarnishes and looks so awesome. Please make this for us.

If you don’t do this in the 18650, do it with the 21700 :smiley: :beer:

I’m throwing money at the screen

Um, you make make these again, right?

I just went back further and saw he’s already made some. Hopefully he’ll make more again.

I would love to have a chance to get one of these guys!

So I’ve had my two for almost a year…my EDC at work, it is just starting to show patina

show some pics!

Pics

Best I could do… The one has some patina growing in the grip area

Doesn’t load any for me?