Cree XHP70 up to 4022 Lumens and XHP50 up to 2546 lumens - Multi-die leds.

wolfdog1226, the TK75 is modded but it’s the control shot, just to show that the camera settings work with most everything, but not this beast of an M6!

Scott, Linus put a link up where Toshiba was announcing this new series, let me find it…… it was back in post 602… DSOP Advance

_

NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED HERE,I thought I quoted you!

Thanks Dale.

Do you think they would work in the TK75 and if so would the output be similar or more than the M6?

Nice

When you say with a different led you are referring to that this is the XPH thread & you are referring to some XP-L’s or XM-L2’s right?

@wolfdog1226, Yeah but i still can’t get the TK75 shot to show i only see the M6 one.

That should work pretty easy. The problem with the M6 is it’s 4 cells are parallel. The TK75 would be an ideal choice if it’s already got the carrier set up like that. Then larger more powerful cells would almost certainly have higher output with the triple XHP70.

I don’t have a TK75 or I’d have played with that, or any other triple really. The TK75 in the comparison photo belongs to a friend, I was upgrading his old light for him. :wink:

Exactly, what I don’t have a clue about is whether the LD-1 driver would behave properly with a completely different FET.

Cajampa, I think if you leave the page when you come back you have to wait for both pics to load. Sometimes it can take a little bit. I tried to size it big enough to see but small enough to not be a problem, hard to find the middle ground.

My TK75 is modded. JMPaul measured it ~3400 OTF w/ 341Kcd!

It was my favorite stock light now my favorite modded light!

I got this TK75 doing 4060 on Sony C5’s, 3997 on Panny PF’s. He wanted to keep the domes on so Kcd is still lower at around 137 or so, not sure there as I don’t recall taking a lux reading after I bumped it.

I used the beamshot from that one because, not so very long ago, 4000 lumens was major! This XHP70 is a game changer, and the FET drivers developed right here in this forum make it happen!

That’s it! I’m callin the police!

Don’t forget to call the Fire Department too.

Man, I can’t tell if I started browsing these forums again at the worst or best time ever after managing to keep the addiction at bay for a few months
Made a promise to myself to not buy any more lights by buying an overpowered light (RMM’s M6 Mod 2) thinking nothing would beat it for a while…

Damn… I gotta get me one of these

So the trees are dead now? :cowboy_hat_face:

Scully and Mulder wouldn't go near Dales house with lights flashing around lighting the sky up during the daytime let alone the nighttime, the trees looking like they have seen a ghost and some mad scientist looking alien bloke running around hooping. I've had it on good authority that the neighborhood dogs will no longer go near this tree though not to long ago it was their favorite.

Just insane!!!! what driver did you use DBCstm? the FET srk driver?

Yep, a little 17mm FET driver is running the show at 19A. It does have a top-of-the-class Toshiba MOSFET though, but I am not sure it wouldn’t still do this with a much cheaper fet.

The only reason it’s not even higher is the use of 8 18350 cells instead of a better cell set-up, but I’m working on that. :slight_smile: Gonna get all the ghosts out of that tree yet! lol

I stand at the corner of my neighbors fence, used to be my sister’s house, looking back behind our house into one of our barns. So I’m shining the light back of our garage and away from the neighbor (a cop) In most cases the beam doesn’t affect anyone. But this dang thing makes it daylight on a football field sized area! I’m sure the neighbor can see night turn to day while I’m taking these shots! The trick is remembering to do this at a decent hour. He goes to work very early in the morning so is in bed early. Normally it doesn’t matter if I do a light at 11PM as no one else will notice… this light changes all the rules.

This is a shot of our place I took from my Cousin’s little Cessna….

Our house has the teardrop driveway, the house on the right was built for my sister but her husband decided to move them out of state. I shoot from the corner of the yard in front of the house on the right, diagonally across towards that old barn left and behind our house where you can see rusty tin on the roof. I’m not at my computer, I’ll draw a line on it and swap this out when I get back to my desk.

Edit: Replaced image

Hell Dale, with them fields, you should be able to do some great beam shots off towards the tree lines dividing the fields.

And, you could go ahead and do some "controlled burning" out there while you're at it.

For most lights, those distances are too great. Dark tree lines at 500 yds don’t bode well with all but the very rare long distance thrower, like the massive Olight Intimidator SR90 that does over 600Kcd. My green laser easily touches anything in sight…

Edit: Look how much the laser dances in the half second exposure at 579 yds…

Looks like you scared the sap out of that tree!

Dude, 14,000 lumens! That is insane. At what distance from the lens do objects stop spontaneously igniting?