Crelant 7G5CS Quality Photos from Intl-outdoor.com

Yea and that too.

:bigsmile:

It’s not so much you offended me as that your blunt bold statement more seemed like a direct attack on one of blf’s “trusted traders”, without any justification on your part. To me it invited someone to call you out on it, so I did.

Well I didn’t know I was on trial. But hey I’m glad you corrected me.

He wasn’t criticising international outdoors though… He was talking about crelant.

I agree, even after reading back twice though, it still reads to me as much a pop at hank for stocking as it does at crelant for building the lights.

It’s really just down to communication via text on a screen rather than face to face - without facial expressions to lighten the mood, blank short text always seems more aggressive than it was perhaps intended. Plus I was a bit irritable and decided to lighten my own mood…… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad we could get over this :slight_smile:

As for me, I try not to read into things too far, because I know that like me, others don’t pick at every single word they post, so taking apart others’ posts is 50% of the time putting words into their mouth.

Maybe there's a bit of pop at Hank considering a past action that ILF initiated concerning Hank. Anyway just because a flashlights use now a concept initially imprelented by Sunwayman (tailcap reverse clicky and side electronic swtch) does not mean it's a copy, or the fact that it uses a rubber ring. The only thing that relates directly to SWM is the flat round surface of the battery tube. That is nice design element.

The 7G5CS is looking pretty nice, too bad they do not offer that aggressive crenelated bezel that is present on the 7G9.