CRX DQG Seoul Viosys UV Flashlight GiveAway - (Finished)

I just put a rough number down for 3 chips :slight_smile:

Two more anomaliesā€¦ you didnā€™t properly ā€œSpockā€ Queen Elizabeth on those 20sā€¦

CRX, I would love in on this oneā€¦ I do own one UV light I built around the Nichia UV chip for setting UV adhesive for trits. But it is not this cool!

Ahh a UV light, I still donā€™t own one! In it to win it!

I have enjoyed reading about your amazingly beautiful and imaginative creations since I joined and read my first CRX-authored thread! I would love to actually own a CRX creation.

Hey CRX! Thatā€™s a lovely little light there. Iā€™d love to own it. I seem to have missed the first batch of rules. But Iā€™m innit to winnit! :innocent:

Very nice flashlight and I do not have one like this one.

Count me in please.

Congrats on your time here, I do not own a UV light, but being a janitor I bet I could use itā€¦. Hahahahhaha

CRX, congrats on your ā€œfirstā€ 5 years on BLF, and thanks for all the inspiration on so many cool mods and builts!! :sunglasses:

Despite I would love to get a CRX made flashlight, I will NOT be in for this GAW, as I already have an UV flashlight and it is enough for my current needs!!

I will not be able to post pictures, and my ā€œstoryā€ is not interesting butā€¦ has anyone ever pointed an UV light to the stove or the wall behind it where the grease gets ā€œgluedā€ when cooking? :expressionless:

I did it last week and got :open_mouth: :person_facepalming:
So I had to clean those ā€œinvisibleā€ drops that get accumulated everytime I cook or fry something!!

Guess what I used to it?! Yup, thatā€™s correct, I used Scotch Brite :smiley: :smiling_imp: :partying_face: :beer:

Good luck to all and thanks again CRX!
Iā€™ll surely be in on your next GAW :stuck_out_tongue:

A CRX made UV flashlight, oh yeah, count me in please. Congrats on 5 years and thanks for the chance for a one of a kind light.

Count me inā€¦ Normally I lurk but this thing is gorgeous :heart_eyes: Huge fan of your work, incredible stuff!

Maybe itā€™s because Iā€™m still new to the whole flashlight thing but that is one damn sexy light!

Count me in. Love those lil mods you do

I need this to find more vaseline glass. Please help my life depends on it ā€¦ā€¦

One day I bought a single UV LED to be installed on a cheap flashlight then I fried it by connected it to battery directly without driver.

Now I donā€™t have any UV flashlight :person_facepalming:

Awesome looking light, please count me in

Wow! What a great gaw! Very nice work.

Count me in!

I got no uv, but I do gots this Pict...

(His best declaiming begins at 3:38. Click here to jump directly to it.)

Iā€™m in, cool light CRX.

Congratulations on your five years! I am in awe of your beautiful lights. Just recently saw some pictures of your Maratac copper 123 triple, wow. Iā€™ve never had a UV light but I know we have scorpions around here so that might come in handy.