Deal ended -- Uniquefire z5 xml 2 x 18650 thrower -- $11.15

Yeah, I don’t understand why people compare tail cap readings when different cells, and cell age and wear, can have a large impact on amperage draw numbers. The only true test is amps going into the emitter. I’m glad this light was easy to disassemble.

I should also add, the pill to housing was loose from the factory. As with all lights, I recommend disassembly and reassembly to verify electricity and heat transfer.

Can anyone recommend a good holster for the Z5 and also, will the Solar-force lanyard ring thing and/or the pocket clip attachment they sell work with the Z5. I want to attach a lanyard to mine.
Thank you for your time.

I didn't get this, but looking at the specs, i found these 2 molle-styled:
$2.69 full-length holster, or
$2.39 open-bottom 113 holster.

Their "fake sale" is almost over and prices are starting to come back down again. For anyone who missed the 2100:
$11.99 Ultrafire UF-2100 3mode xml,
$13.69 c8 5mode xml, all prices are before the 10% coupon dino10off.

Buy at your own risk, and stock up on your "patience" drug of choice before ordering. My first 2 DD orders arrived in record time, but my 3rd order has been stuck in "order approved" for a week now, so i'm hesitant in recommending them. :)

Warning, buy 大龙网_跨境电商B2B商机平台_移动端跨境贸易新体验 (Uniquefire C8 XML) on your own risk.

I received really crapy light, different than bvefore, very low quality internals with weird reflector (reflector is not a problem perse, tits made for better throw I think, but driver is very bad, wiring is a joke etc).

UF2100 are OK, in fact I received better, opriginal Uiquefire version (better switch and some other things than on Ultrafire UF2100 version).

Looks like same as TF-Z5

UF-E5

so plz suggest,is that worth the price with 10% discount.
which brand is better UF or TF ?