deal PUBLIC : BLF GT bag & cap

Awesome, thanks for the info M4D M4X :beer: :beer:

If I understood the newest info correctly, this is now open to all. I was not even aware of the interest list earlier, and just made an order.

Has anyone in the US received their bag?

due to the latest raises in shipping costs Neal needed to increase the price to 25 USD per set :(

Any previous orders sent?

He posted a picture on FaceBook of a bunch of envelopes he said he was shipping out a couple of days after he received the bags from the manufacturer. He said they contained bags.

I must have missed that :slight_smile:

So if weā€™ve already paid when it was first anounced has it shipped or do we need to send more money for it to be shipped ?

nope ;)

:+1:

I received my GT carrying kit today. That was fast! :+1:

Looks great, at least as some form of storage, protection for the GT. Iā€™m still thinking about a hard case at some point.
As a carrying bag it seems just on target. The only thing missing is a foam sleeve or cap for the tail and body so that it would have about the same diameter as the head and would nicely fill up the bag.

Looking at the head cap/hood size iā€™m kind of scared or intimidatedā€¦ What theā€¦! :open_mouth:

Iā€™ve got the 8x35Es readyā€¦
Now i need a GT. :cry:

Thanks.

Is it possible to confirm if my order was shipped? Thank you.

i am still waiting for the shopping list

Thank you.

Received bag and cap.
:+1:

I received mine yesterday - thank you!

I hope my bag is coming soon.

Received the bag and cap yesterday too. Thanks to all for this.

Now I just need the light to go in it!

Just wondering, Which carrier delivered the package? Was it USPS?

Recieved bag and cap :sunglasses:

Also recieved Nitecore i8 chargerā€¦

But untill now no GT :rage:

Unbelievable, payed for it on 02 december 2017 (I am on the first list), nothingā€¦ no official info except the confirmation email from PayPal.

This is not right and please everybody would you hold your promise as in the sales contract!!!

:rage: :frowning: :weary: