Deal Xtreme Goes To The Extreme For How Long It Takes To Get Your Order

You know the shame is when I first got into this close to 2 years now DX was as fast as the rest of them, they fell down hill bad!!! It's a damn shame they have alot of nice stuff at good prices but their service just sucks so bad.......

yeah Ric agreed..I loved DX back in the day..

The only way I was able to get my Fandyfire HD-2010 from DX within 16 days was to reluctantly pay for expedited shipping. I think it actually took them about 5 days after I ordered it to finally get it shipped.

Think about that. That's like placing an order and telling them just wait 120hrs or so to ship it. That sucks. Terrible service.

And at least DD won't send a scam paypal refund email claiming you are already refunded, complete with a paypal transaction number and logo. As if prodding you to close the just opened dispute.

And DD doesn't tell me not to file paypal dispute or else my order/complain will not be processed.

Well I think this will be my last order with Deal Xtreme. No more Dino Direct. I'm not impressed with Manafont either.

I will still order from DD and DX when there are good deals where taking the risk will be worth it.

13 days and nothing has happened with my order: Nothing! I ordered one light and some 18650 battery cases.

yeah my 64 day wait from manafont wasn't cool either....this sucks all around..

12 days after get the e-mail of shipping

the problem is not all in stock, I ordered over 20 items

I do not how long to get the else or can I cancel them to order something new

Shipping to Canada is fast ,only the inventory is not satisfied

INTL-outdoor is better, at lest tell you how many in stock

Manafont has been good about shipping, better than they use to be.

Manafont has always been good for me, I'd rate it the best and fastest out of DX, DD and MF.

+1

If an order doesn't ship in 10-15 days, I will cancel it (unless I really just don't care). They are pretty quick to do that and give a refund. I've wound up canceling more orders than ones I've let through lately. However, my most recent order shipped the next day.

I'm ordering lot of stuff lately from DX, couple od times shippment was in about 8 - 9 days, and one of last ordered items arrived in 43 days !! Record for now holds neodium magnets who traveled more than 60 days. As i bought this for my friend , he came with thought that magnets are stuck somewhere in chinese mail sorting machine :D

First experience with aliexpress is POSITIVE so far.

TR-J12 ordered on 5/15, shipped with tracking # on 5/19

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Well make it official. 26 days later and I got my order today. What is so odd is that I got my FandyFire STL-V6 in record time and I placed it after my Jacob A60 and Small Sun C10. I ordered the FandyFire STL-V6 on 5-08. So that was only 11 days. So I'll give them a 10 on that order and it was perfect. And it's one of my best throwers. It is slightly behind the 7G5, and I think it will beat the M3X from what I seen on the wall. The Jacob A60 was dusty as hell and there's a scuff on the lens, and the plastic reflector on the outer rim looks like a porosity bubble during the injection molding process. But it's still one hell of a light. The Small Sun is one of the best values I have seen in a light for $15. I am impressed. Rick was right, and he was right about the FandyFire STL-V6. Thank you Rick ole buddy ole pal!

Brad,

That's what friends are for I have been telling you for a long time about the FF STL-V6 and the SR STL-V2 being killer throwers!!! Now you see..best $39.00 you spent.

Pictures please!!!!!!

It was $45 dude. LOL!

Yep it will beat my M3X.

Well up close on a wall it will. But at 100yds or farther the M3X probably is the winner by a hair.