Dealextreme - 11.11% off everything on 11/11/2011

I don’t personally disagree with you (in part) regarding the military policy. Keep in mind that we are generally not where we are not wanted. South Korea should be able to take care of themselves. Why we have bases in Germany I don’t know. The armed forces of Europe certainly can’t actually take care of themselves however if the need actually arose.

I don’t think we can afford to be the policeman of the world. Until our national debt is paid way down I don’t think we can afford to do much of anything.

It’s amazing that the U.S. finally had to get involved in Kosovo. The rest of Europe didn’t seem to care. I’m sure U.S. help was appreciated in W.W.II.
If you think someone referring to their local time zone in the way they generally use it is impolite it’s ironic that your response is anything but polite.

a couple places in the middle east where we are definitely not wanted.

is that i really don't think many american people wanted us in at least one of those places either.

You are obviously not the average American. Nor part of the government. Why are you being defensive?

^ OT: You pressed Enter 10 minutes too early because the time of your entry is 11:01 at least on my screen (GMT+2)

There is no average American. I’m not particularly “special”. His comments are getting annoying (which is his intent). Replace “American” with whatever country you or anyone else comes from and you might find it more annoying as well (or maybe not…we are all different which is my point).

No.

Dude, it's getting old. Stop please.

+1

DXE1111 cupon no workie at 9:30 PM EST tried 3 times

Is not Croatia part of the former Soviet Union empire? Don't worry about the USA we can't afford to be in Europe much longer, and most of us dont want to be there. Never confuse government policy with the people who live here. Mountain time is the local term used here for the time zone between pacific and central. GMT is not well known here outside of Ham Radio operators and the Military.. peace out brother. Frankly I am more upset my DX cupon did not work and forced me to cancel on principal

Hey Nitelight, the DX coupon was never supposed to be site wide. The title in this thread is a mistake. The coupon is just for those items on the linked page.

I did as you did however and checked it out just to be sure and then decided if I wasn’t going to get a discount I didn’t really need another light. Especially one that I would have to wait so long for.

I actually hope DX just continues to keep their prices low and doesn’t get on board the DinoDirect type of coupon madness :slight_smile:

I would have accepted the discount today though :slight_smile:

I will just order from Manafont pay two bucks more and get it 3 weeks sooner 8-)

That’s certainly my preference when they have what I’m looking for :slight_smile: