Dealextreme are they for real?

Go suck a big one shapolang

Geminideal not good? Look a lot light DX, products seem to be the same, too..

DX SUCK

After waiting 44 days for them to process my order I file with paypal. No communication from DX but on my account I notice a lower refund than the amount I paid. WTF. Another order I cancelled I have been waiting for a refund for over a week. Definately my last order with them.

Did they refund the rest? They do seem to be a little arrogant, it's as if they know they are cheap so, hard cheddar!

Marc.

My prairieFire light from DX took 10+ weeks to get here.

But it is a pretty nice light

I will pay a buck or two more to get the same thing from Manafont, because it gets here faster.

I'll pay $5 more if Lighthound or Shiningbeam has it, because it gets here in 3 days.

And I will still order from DX before even thinking about ordering from CQG or KD or DD

Why?

See? I knew it. Exactly what happened to me, TWO TIMES! DX tried to subtract around 4% when refunding in my case, even though the cancellation was 100% their fault, cannot process shipment and cannot commit shipment date. And there were no human communications whatsoever throughout the whole process. I was very lucky PP dispute was already open so they CANNOT complete the partial refund stunt.

Please people, read all the comments in the DX review, they have been known to tell you out of stock only AFTER you pay, sometimes lose your orders, sometimes send fake refund email when PP dispute triggered, sometimes do only partial refund when cancelling (when item still not even processed), and even when everything is ok, taking months to ship simple items. Don't take my word for it, go read it in the DX rating yourself.

If after reading all these and you still decide to order from DX, it is your choice, but at least you know what you might face.

Some of you may not know this but...

with every purchase from DX you will receive absolutely free..

the

ULTI-MATE PATIENCE O'METER

really.... I'm not kidding

In fact this item will be given to you even before your order is shipped !

I got a full refund from paypal. I have waited months for packages from dx without going to paypal. My issue was that my order was not processed. I do not believe everything I ordered was out of stock. I will stick with manafont. Recently ordered some items which were not available. Was offered an alternate item (worth more too). Another item was not available so I got a refund/ credit asap without any fuss. DX only just responded to my RMA asking me to cancel my dispute. PP refunded me days ago.

Well Paypal refunded me 2 days ago. DX really are poor. I have no doubt if you just wait and wait your order will turn up and I know if I need something quick, I should not go to DX. But do I really want to wait forever? 2 maybe 3 months. And you have to remember we are a select few on this forum, we know how they work, but can you imagine a member of the public, so to speak, seeing an offer in November, say a discount code, purchasing Christmas presents and having to wait until Jan or Feb. They are not to know that they won't get their stuff. What a mess!

Marc.