Dealextreme Limited Christmas Coupons Draw Contest - Results of Winners Updated!27/11/2015

1) I like dealextreme for their variety of budget flashlights, with new ones added very regularly. It used to be my only source for flashlights and parts and I still buy parts there because the quality of flashlight parts (drivers mainly) is going down rapidly and dx still has quite some old stock that I think uses a bit better parts. I also like that every item has a non-censored 'underground' discussion section which is used by many: if dx is not listening, you can always moan about dx with other customers .

2) New budget flashlights almost all have chinese leds now, while dx (and other vendors just as well) still claims that the leds are from Cree. I suggest that dx finally after 4 years of ignorance about which leds are in their flashlights (over the years I have corrected dx numerous times in their discussion sections for listing the wrong type of led!) builds up some expertise about actual leds used in flashlights themselves and does not leave the expertise to customers. I, and many BLF-users, have stopped buying new budget flashlights because we can not trust anymore which led is used.

Btw, your newest listed Fandyfire 10-led flashlight claims Cree XM-L T6 leds, while even in the unclear picture I can see that the leds are not Cree but are fake and much worse performing chinese leds (probably Latticebright) with a smaller die. Please recognise that what you sell is fake and stop claiming that they are from Cree!!!!!

1. I like dealxtreme for their mvp service which has a fast delivery even in christmas season. Faster than gearbest by 3 and a half months and faster than banggood by 2 months (based on nov 30 order date of

All 3 stores)

2. I hope their price can be more competitive. The other 2 stores have way lesser costs compared to you on some flashlights.

Well, yeah to some $5 is small but we are tying to increase more giveaways for you guys. So Yeah.

Noted on the search engines that could be better and appreciate those feedbacks!

Noted on the sold out ones and still there T_T sorry for inconveniences.

Well Last day before we draw tomorrow !! So don't missed it!

You are the first Chinese online vendor l ordered from, and pretty good shipping out times too.

Do some more promotions, the competition is alive and strong.

1. I like Deal Extreme because there is a little bit of everything and some cool looking gadgets at a decent price. I love the large selection. I think this is a great website to order gifts for people. I also like that there is a presence on this forum with feedback from the members that have purchased from this website.

2. Some of the items look cheap and are pretty much the same as stuff that is flooded on Ebay and Amazon. Some of these items have specifications that look over inflated like the “30 watt ” CREE XM-L U2 motorcycle lights. I think that emitter would have to be run to almost 10 amps to hit that. The key to building a loyal customer base online is trust. Anyone can sell something online and claim a million lumens. I for one am tired of being burned by online sellers that don’t take pride in their products. I am more than happy to pay more (within reason) to purchase products from a seller that has a history of consistent quality and accurate descriptions.

For reasons I would rather not disclouse I will have to pass my Coupon to someone else, how should I proceed? Sorry for any inconvinience and thanks for the chance!

I’ll have to pass on this as well. Less useful due to stipulations regarding usage of said coupon… :expressionless:

I will pass too, same reasons

Minimum 100$ purchase?