Did you get your UH-2100 and Fenix E21 from DD ? Just show them here

received e21. great quality. very useable low.

recieved the E21 Fenix ..It is a well built light forward clicky nice hard click.

some color change between body and head .

very nice color tint and a lot of useful spill .

modes are high and high with runtime ...straight forward and simple .

I've seen very small black spots on XM-L leds in my flahlights, that seem to vanish when looked at from a different angle. I think it's some dirt, because on mine it's obvious they are on the dome.

Haven't seen that on XP-G R5 s. Maybe because they are smaller.

Came in the blister pack. Good light with very bright low and high output.

one thing i noticed about the light i got was a one inch scratch that was covered with a black marker so maybe these are refurbished.

I received my UF2100 3-mode. Tailcap readings are H =2.98 L= .12 (Rev Jim's cells). IMR H= 3.15 L =.13 Thank's Summer for the offer. The UF2100 I received is a lot of light for the buck. Summer, You should try to get some Xeno E03 lights. With the different color and tint options it might get alot of interist in a group buy.

I received my Fenix E21 yesterday. And I really like it.

I tried it with 2 Kodak NiMH batteries, and notice that they rattle sideways in the flashlight. Is it possible to wrap the flashlight with something to buffer the space between battery and tube?

Pretty throwy, but has a wide spill

With batteries in it, the flashlight feels nice and sturdy. Will probably buy a holster for it.

Hardly any difference between high and low. Does it really get 11hr runtime on low?

Threads are a dry, but o-rings are good. You can feel them when screwing in head or tail.

Dislike the packaging. I prefer a reusable box.

No chips or scratches.

Thanks!

fenix e21 = win

what a nice light , actually amazed at the output - best light i own

are there any decent priced clips for this out there ??

thx Summer

I gotta say my 2100 was flawless other than a temperamental tail switch..easily fixed though with skilled hands..3a+ draw it's a really show stopper..for 13$ I paid i'm happy with it.. (used 1$ coupon)..

Just got my 3 mode UF-2100 for £9.97, the 2nd one has yet to arrive.

Ultrafire 18650 @ 4.2v

High - 3.0A
Low - 0.1A
Strobe - 1.4A

Runtime at least 45min on high

It's a bright floody light, only con is the battery can move and set the next mode, I'm sure I can fix that issue though.

It gets far to hot to run for 45mins. You will damage the LED and PCB.

Depends what you mean by hot.

I could hold mine against my cheek with no discomfort, in fact I was trying to warm my hands with it as it’s 10degC in my house.

I studied electronics and reckon if you can hold a heatsink then it’s well within spec and well below 50 or 70 degC or whatever this is rated at.
I have a temperature probe handy, so I’ll measure what I’m getting, if you do the same then we will both have some idea about heat transfer variance.
Edit:
I left it on high for 20 minutes until the temperature stabilised, it reaches around 62 degC
It felt hotter than normal so I think holding it in your hand acts as a heatsink and that normally it would run at around 40 degC
So 62 degC is fine I reckon

What is wrong with the formatting in here ? One post is fine and the last one is mangled gibberish with all the line breaks removed. Even entering them manually doesn’t work…

The post editor seems to mess up the formatting... sometimes.

My second light arrived today and thankfully that works too, it’s always a bit of a lottery with Chinese lights. ---------------------------
I tried fixing the wobbly battery changing the modes, by stuffing in a cardboard tube, but sometimes the battery slips forward and loses contact with the rear button contact.---------------------
I reckon a second spring soldered on the back clickie would work, then the battery would be held between two springs. ------------------
Sorry if all this text is on one line, I didn’t type it that way but the post editor is fubar for me…