Difference between XP-L Hi and dedomed XP-G2?

I know m8, simply i use quite custom 1504 for my rifle :slight_smile: You cant compare 1504 to a b158 : 580k vs 340k
Yet, i use it only with my larger scopes , otherwise its kinda useless, most ppl will like dded xml/xpl more i guess, like they do over here: 240k is quite serious

Actualy , as long as i can remember the highest candelas value that i have seen on a XPl Hi based b158 is like 180k….its not that i `ve modded alot, prolly 4-5 or something…
Pay attention than for a “hand use” or with a modest scope xpg based b158 wont perform that great

Mitko are you ever listen what I am saying?

I am saying that de domed XP-G2 if used with proper precoolimator lenses enlarges emitter to de domed xml/xpl size so no freaking chance that people would like them more over better performing XP-G2 light (better performing in either way like battery consumption and performance).

And this statement:
Pay attention than for a “hand use” or with a modest scope xpg based b158 wont perform that great

You are kidding me right?
If you are not kidding me I will say that imho that is completely nonsense.

The best hunting lights weather for classis scope or IR night vision hunting are aspherics because they perfectly cover scope fov without casting any spill to barrel or suppresor wich affects performance of your regular scope or night vision device.

Join to nightvisionforumuk.com(uk and european hunters) where 100% of members are hunters so you’ll see what they use as flashlight and illuminator host. No one uses reflector lights.

Not to mention that B158(or any other similar) is zoomie so one can regulate light wideness and have very intense and very usable flood mode even while dog walking.