DInodirect discount on C8 Q5 + battery +charger, just 10.30$ (Be quick!!) + else

In the last one and half years I ordered 16 times from DD. They are not perfect, but I never had a problem with them. If you take your time and search thoroughly, and use coupos, you can buy some stuff for less than on DX or others vendors.

I bought a cheap lighter from them and a 1$ offer thing in the checkout. Fastest shipping ever, item was great, I will order more for giving away. So in overall I had very good experience, however I see the scam part and I dont like it at all.

@rad -

How about buying more expensive items ? can't rip you off with an item worths a few dollars

No need to "change" anything, just get few of these and you may use the same charger also when travelling in US..

BTW: I got the same light yesterday and the charger did undercharge the original battery to 4.12V (only). I'll try to confirm that with another battery some other day.

Dear honored customers,

On behalf of DinoDirect, I would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Your feedback and comment, which could improve our products and service, would be highly appreciated.

I would like to invite all customers to leave your questions and specify your order number in your comments, so could you please offer your order number to us to have a check? It will help us to investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems.

You are also welcomed to our Customer Service Center for help at any time. We will make every effort to serve you the best.

For instant communication, please click on the following link to reach DinoDirect customer service center, which is an express and dedicated agent that would reply your message within 5 minutes. http://www.dinodirect.com/livehelp/livehelp/

For order complaints and disputes, please contact DinoDirect manager William at adelewilliams@sales.dinodirect.com, he will reply your email within 24 hours.

Regards,

LouisCS-Manager

DinoDirect

Dear honored customers,

On behalf of DinoDirect, I would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Your feedback and comment, which could improve our products and service, would be highly appreciated.

I would like to invite all customers to leave your questions and specify your order number in your comments, so could you please offer your order number to us to have a check? It will help us to investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems.

You are also welcomed to our Customer Service Center for help at any time. We will make every effort to serve you the best.

For instant communication, please click on the following link to reach DinoDirect customer service center, which is an express and dedicated agent that would reply your message within 5 minutes. http://www.dinodirect.com/livehelp/livehelp/

For order complaints and disputes, please contact DinoDirect manager William at adelewilliams@sales.dinodirect.com, he will reply your email within 24 hours.

Regards,

LouisCS-Manager

DinoDirect

Read this thread:

Especially, a couple of last pages and you'll know what are our expectations and what to fix.