Disappointment...

Never buy batteries in a store. You get raped, purchase online. I’ve gotten Duracell procells for ,$6/24 on shoplet with free shipping. You shouldn’t pay over $25max for 100 alkalines

I’ve gotten 150 rayovac aaa for $30, Ac delco, chrome battery etc. Chrome battery will send you a sample of 4 batteries if you email them for one. They work good can’t say anything about their leak toughness. But $30 for 150 cells. Even split packs with aa/aaa. EBay, amazon, google, monoprice, shop around you can find them with free or low shipping. If your ordering stuff from amazon anyway. Add them and its free shipping

I get rayovac cells in boxes of 36 for $5 or less on black friday weekend from lowes for both AA and AAA.

Lowes in my area just clearanced the rayovac fusions 8packs for $2 might want to check your local stores it might be around

I probably have 4 full 36 packs of AA and AAA, I dont think I need anymore for quite a while lol

All these prices sound equal to or greater than the 10 for $2 price at my $0.99 store . . .