【 DISCONTINUED 】 Utorch S1 Mini

Thanks, I ordered useless gunk.
The description says:
Main Feature: Micro USB Charging, easy to use

THE FIRST F…ING SENTENCE!

If it comes to be true that it brings a CR123A battery you will need to change the text on OP ad well!!

Honestly, these changes of package content and UI are making me step away from this light! I found it nice as initially presented, but now, I guess I’ll stick with my Olight S1R…

I guess this has nothing to do with Fin17 but with Gearbest, but you have to press them to be committed to what they present! We have expectations and make investments and then we don’t get what we were supposed to get from them.

Please Fin17, make this aware to GB, if it proves that the package and the UI are not as advised on the video and on the descriptions!

I will hold down my horses a little more and see how this goes…
Anyway, thanks for the GB!!

Mine has shipped on Saturday.

I don’t think GB support knows exactly what they ship.
The review seems to have the final product. And product descriptions are rarely spot on.
And you can argue the Lumintop battery isn’t a 16350 because of charging and the cell is a 16300. So it isn’t a RCR123.

When a company writes as first sentence easy charging via Micro-USB and there is no port, well. Handle it with PayPal.

I will report what I get

I didn’t realize about the UI change, I totally agree, I’m having trouble getting used to this on my UT01.

The Olight baton UI shown in the video is my favorite, just like the Thrunite TC20, click ON - click OFF - from ON hold down to scroll levels.

Has the UI change been confirmed?

The Review from Narmattaru says the Ui had changed.
But he also wrote that he couldn’t work out the timer.
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/50360

Hmm no longer interested in this fl. I don’t like the lens. Not excited about the long click for off and not liking the drama around battery type.

Not 18350, not interested.

OK let me clear things up, about the battery.

Flashlight is using 16340 size of batteries, which is the same size as CR123, but not the 3.0v !!!

In the package you will get original Lumintop 16340 3.7V 650mAh battery with micro usb charging port on positive end.

Is this a direct statement from Gearbest?

Yes I am reviewer of prototype S1 in the video they showing, and in communications with GB way back in January they showed me Lumintop batteries that will be used.

3.7V 650 mAh 16340 !

Lets hope the GB support did a mistake about the battery.

Madmax has a beamshoot of the two versions side by side
Here: M4D M4X deals - Astrolux WP1 and WP2 LEP - #3625 by M4D_M4X
NW looks good

yeah I’m thinking the Gearbest person who replied to Fin17 just looked at the (incorrect) listing and not the actual package.

Thanks for that.
I’m wondering if it’s actually warmer than the 5000k listed spec, like the UT01. I hope it is!

But I don’t care at all for the ringy beam around the edge, not at all like the perfect clean beam edge of a good zoomie at full flood. Maybe the (too deep) bezel is causing that?

Interested

I ordered one and the USPS tracking number says it should be here tomorrow. I will surely let ya’ll know what it is the package. Battery is not that all important to me as I have enough of them laying around the house. I also carry a Sofirn SP32A around on a daily basis so single click for mode change and long click for off won’t be a bother for me. I’ll check it out tomorrow, post man usually gets here around 2pm CST, and I shall report back my findings. Also ordered a Amutorch AA light and a Convoy S2 $9.99 with coupon. Don’t have a S2 so I thought I would check that out too. The Amutorch just looked cool. :smiley:

Unclear for this lamp are:

1. Comes it with a Lumintop battery
  2. UI, how does it turn off, one click or hold. How to change modes
  3. Has the LED a dome? Has it the advertised XP-L Hi

Yes it comes with a Lumuntop 16340 battery, and the light itself is actually made by Lumintop.

They obviously change the UI from my prototype sample, and now is basically the same as Klarus M1C. Hold for on/off, single clic for mode change…

LED is definitely XPL- HD, so have a dome, tints are the same as UT01

Ok, just got mine in the mail here an hour or so ago. Yes it does come with a Lumintop rechargeable 700mah battery, clip, and extra o-rings.

Quick press to turn on
Quick press to go through modes, does have mode memory.
Has a cool ramping up from medium to high and a fading from high to low. Pretty cool.
Long press to turn the light off.
From off 2 second press for moonlight mode which is claimed as 0.5 lumen. Long press to turn off or quick press to go to low.
From moonlight quick double press will take you to strobe, quick press to SOS, quick press to beacon. Long press to turn off.
From off, 4 second press to lockout, 4 second press to get out of lockout.
From off, quick double press is battery check. Four flashes 100, Three flashes 70 to 100, Two flashes 30 to 70, One flash less than 30. When battery is less than 10 the light will flash twice every three minutes. Battery check only works with 16340.

Temp protection monitors temp and will adjust brightness according to temp. Doesn’t state at what temp and what brightness levels it adjust to.

Very floody, which is to be expected with the convex lens. 5000k tint is incredible. I really like it. I will try for some beam shots later on this evening after dark.

So far I love it. Of course I have only had it out of the box for a few hours and running a 123 in it waiting for the 16340 to fully charge.

Again I’ll try for beamshots later this evening and as soon as my photo hosting site decides to quit acting up I can get some other pics of it posted.

Is it the Lumintop USB rechargeable battery ?

Thanks
Robert

Edit : I see your photo now, Thanks

toddcshoe, WOW!

I sent you the coupon on March 14th.

Delivery was only 7-8 days?

Yes sir, I was amazed. Never got anything that fast from the far east. Thank you again for the code. I know everyones needs and wants are different when it comes to lights but, this is one cool little light. I see myself using it quite often. The sub lumen mode will do me great around the bedroom at night and I just love the tint and beam. Thanks again Fin17.