Does BLF need a Flashlight Related Machining Section?

Why not?
There are talented people here and also some people that need education in the field of machining parts.
I can see me asking question in a sub forum about machining.

With 20 comments it might be a little hard convincing the boss about a new section, maybe a few more would help. :wink: I personally think it would be nice to have here.
It could contain a lot of useful info about tools and how to use them, little tricks of the trade. Information about people who can make speciality items one might need. Who makes good quality tools and where to buy them. Where to look and buy metal stock cheap. What tap is need to make a cut-down 1AA mini mag. What rotary tools work best for removing aluminum and where to buy. Deals on tools and what tools are needed for flashlight modding. All in one place.
More comments are welcome. :slight_smile:

As an ex machinist, wood, I find it fascinating to watch the ingenious ways that lights are modded.
So that would be a yes from me.
It would keep all the machine work, tools and tips in one section. Easier to find although like many others I always check the Recent Posts page so I find them anyway.