Dog Farts

That's his way of saying ....".Hey dad this ones for you ..Pffft !"

pull my paw

I used to fart in class in HS and no one would ever smell it. I felt bad because no one would acknowledge my fart while the chronic farters always got credit for farts. I say "Go boy" for any dog that can take full credit for the farts they let out.

STOP IT!!! Go to your room now. Oh wait, your not my kid *dang flaaaashback*. My wife saw that dog face and laughed (she did not expect it) so loud you could hear her outside!

Keith

Looking at the fart guy I am reminded of my childhood. From 60 to 68 (age 9-17) i lived next door from a guy (not retarded, just not all there *5yr older than me*) that could fart on demand! One night this guy cranked off 24 in a row! Not little poots, but FULL FLEDGED FARTS! Well, in 68 my parents moved in another city and i moved on as well and lost contact with (his name is Raymond Lefave I named him Lefart) him for over 35 years. Well one night I ran into him at the local Eagles club and he needed a place to stay for 3 days so I invited him to stay at my place. The second night i just had to find out. I asked "Raymond, can you still fart on demand"? Without a word, he looked around for my wife, he then raised one cheek and let one rip that the wife heard at the back of the house!!! I said, "you still got it"! Strange thing, his farts never smelled. True story and sorry if i have offended anyone"s sensibilities with this treatise about FARTS. This is not gratuitous fart talk but germane with the subject matter. Long live the fart king. BTW, this guy now comes by on his bike a couple times a month. I could tell tales of this guy entertaining us younger kids for hours. Why did i tell this? I guess its like a fart, I just could not hold it in LOL

Keith

When I was a kid we had a chair that had flaps that covered the legs and our dog loved to crawl under the chair and sleep in the dark. I will never forget when we were looking for him and found him passed out in his own stench. We lifted a flap to look under and were knocked on our butts by the smell. He was all groggy and could barely move. Thinking back on it still makes me laugh hysterically!

My sister used to have a Cairn terrier that would fart loud and scare the hell out of itself. Every time it would fart it would snap it's head around to see what just made that noise and tickled it's a-hole. I swear that dog had no clue and was convinced some invisible shenanigans were going on at her expense.

Dog fart neutralizing thongs!!

Epic. Thread.

dog fart? , no problem I have a mixed pitbull and I can´t give it hambones, cause at 3 o 4 hours going eatind entire bone... the Hiroshima begins , and doesn´t matter she (LEDY) is a lady .... the farts are like my grandfather or more ¡¡

No dogs, just farts!