Dolidada cells with low capacity and an inaccurate Zanflare C4

The cells were likely still being charged back up when he took the photo.

The Lii-500 discharge cut-off voltage is 2.8V. Besides this, what Pete7874 said.

^:)

I lost the dispute,
Alie judge ask for video ,Lii-500 pictures was not enough.
They offer resend and full refund but in that case the cost of the post would have been to high for me ,so I choose to keep the batteries.

Thanks for the update ifratos. The seller of my Dolidadas seems to be gone after more and more customers submitted their bad feedback.

I've won 3 out 3 battery related disputes, and I'm done (for now). Never lose faith, ifratos. You can ask for assistance here, and you can receive wise advice with regards to these things.

In order to win your dispute, I would have filed for “product not as described”. Then, I'd have submitted Lii-500 capacity discharge tests. This is enough, in my experience. But you need to make clear pictures. For example:

For this comparison I made use of a couple brand new 25R cells I bought. After all, since I was going to overhaul an electric screwdriver I needed the real deal.

In your case those Dolidadas weren't meeting the specified capacity by a long shot. It would have been easy for me. Never lose faith my dears!

Cheers :-)