Double lens flashlight with XM-L and big head at kaidomain

Yeah, I would go for the Z6 instead, there isn't info about it, but it should be better.

I am every bit as disappointed as you are. I had gotten myself worked up over this light and now this updated information sends me plummeting back in the darkness.

The pics still looks good though. Wonder how it performs if you ever find a normal aspheric lens to use with it. It does have some good things in the design (one battery configuration only!)

Hello yavi

I got the same light few days ago and you are correct this Ultra Fire is missing a lot I won't recommended

to nobody. I am not sure why the made this light with double lens and the performance is so poor

the zooming action is bad the head move side to side and make noise, the focus is bad thank you

for the tip to add the wire on base of first lens that help the focus but the beam is to big is not concentration

of the light like most of the zoom lights I try a 42 mm lens from DX and this one has 12mm thickness and

is not good, like you said Yezl T9 is much better I have one and is great and I know how make the beam get

3 times more far away (I will post later what I am doing ) my question is do you have any more ideas how

make this light work better maybe changing the first lens may be we can find some here

let me know Ok

Thank you

Hello Max30,

I have ordered a pair of lenses with similar diameters to give them a try:

http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.44.7m ... ic__-33376

http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.44.5m ... ic__-33377

I will tell in this post if they are any good.

My idea is using just one lens, but will check with the inner lens too, in case it makes it any better.

I didn't know about the web you mentioned, they got a lot of lenses, and I have to hate you now, as I am tempted to check many of them hahaha.

The good thing of it is, they tell about the focal lenght, do you know the shipping costs of it?

By the way I see you got a similar taste for flashlights, which is not that common :)

Thank you again

The lenses you order looks more flat that the one I have from DX long time ago, maybe those

will work, this one not, I try with the single lens you know I remove the one inside and not

you let us know OK

about that web site yes some one here post the address and yes they have a lot lenses the problem

I am not good the optics and want to try some to but I did not order yet, so many different is hard

to tell how you can use a combination that work good I like the information for the focal point

that can help a lot, the shipping here in US is 5 Dls any size in the FAQ they want a Email to ask

for shipping out side US and they will tell you the rate

Yes I Like this kind of lights Haahaha I want to take some photos of the simple project I have going and

you wait your Yezl T9 is going to shut 3 times more far and you can do a spot super bright to

I will try to order a small lens to try to replace the inside lens and I will tell what happen

Hasta la Vista

That sounds good, I already changed the lens on the T9 by a better one and left it direct drived, and I like it a lot as it is now.

But, three times its throw, sounds really impressive, let me know what you did hehe.

See you.