DQG 26650 Triple Generation II Pocket Light coming Soon

+1

+1 !!

From my point of view the lanyard attachment is not needed and the light could be noticeable shorter.

Is the diameter of the head really needed? Looks like as if it could be much less without compromizing heat sink.

Ric would you be willing to customise on off time for added cost? I would like short click on (like original version) and .5 hold off.

+2, That version might make this light one that I must have.

How do I get this driver? I can’t tell from the site which driver this is.

It's not an off the shelf driver, gotta buy the light if you want one.

Possibly a groupbuy on the new version?

What’s a good battery to use with this light? Will a protected one have enough current capability for turbo mode, or is unprotected better suited?

Ric - Nichia NVSL219AT-H1 4500K 92 CRI, still the best Nichia I have seen for color rendition.

You should be able to find them, via Europe or Australia.

219A is yesterday's news, the newer 219Bs have nearly the same output as XPG2s and still all the good stuff of the old 219As.

For me, personally, I think one of the greatest things about the technology of LED lights is pure white output. No more candle colored lights. Those puny Mag AA’s and their horribly ugly beam profile, orange yellow color, don’t want to go back.

White light, and lots of it, that’s what I’m talking about. The new age of handheld lights. YMMV

+1
All the way :slight_smile:

Nah, 219A 4500K isn't warm enough, the winter is coming, I need cosy light, and lots of it, I'm about to dedome a XP-L 7A1 80CRI but I'm not sure if that's warm enough for me ;-) .

I think winter was invented somewhere near where you live djozz. :bigsmile: So a super warm light makes sense. For me where I live winter means pulling up the comforter or wearing a sweater so more neutral beams for me. I get shivers thinking about your winter. Brrrrh

DQG 26650 ver. 2 Same standard price with ver. 1.
Now waiting for promotion price :shy:

I would like to see all companies hide the turbo.

Would you sell that lens and mcpcb separately? Some of us may be perfectly happy with the beam. I don't know how the driver would handle it though...

How will you know what snow to eat or not?
It will all be yellow!

First 100 pieces will get back next week. :slight_smile:

Thanks
RIC