DQG Tiny 26650 III Review - 7x XP-G2 2,500lm Pocket rocket!

Yup, I modded one and didn’t see a DTP would boost the output to any appreciable value. Each XPG2 takes only 1A. Perhaps removing the thermal glue, bolting down the MCPCB, and use thinner TIM paste would give more outcome.
I rather worrying the switch button and it’s waterproofness. The rubber switch held down only by loose collar. Removing the switch was unexpectedly super easy.

- Clemence

This looks like a very nice light!
The only thing I’m not completely happy about is the mode spacing.
I would love to have a 1200LM setting.

Measured and spec, differ quite a bit. Do you have any idea the same values should be expected from every light from this series? Or can the measured outputs vary between two lights?
The specced high of 800LM isn’t bad, but the measured 946LM is a welcome surprise.

- Clemence

I’ve seen lengths of 92, 97 and 99mm stated in the specs. Head diameters of 33 and 38mm.
What are the real dimensions?

I have a digital caliper, and I have just measured mine. Length is 91.2 mm, and head diameter of 37.8 mm.

Thanks!
Another mystery solved :slight_smile:

Mine made a very high-pitched whine/hiss on turbo, but I could only hear it in a very quiet environment.

I asked about it in another DQG thread and George replied that it could be the inductor on the driver. I didn’t attempt a fix.

I really liked the light and added a pocket clip and tailcap magnet. The noise didn’t bother me, but I sold it because it didn’t fit well in my pockets and didn’t get much use.

BTW, I fully disclosed the whine in my for sale post. :slight_smile:

Anyone know if the new fat 6000mah protected keeppower cell will fit in this guy? Or what the inner diameter of the tube is?
Thanks

Bad news. I ordered this flashlight June 3 on GB. Today is no longer available.
DQG Tiny 26650

Black 6500K is still for sale on Gearbest.

Banggood NW discount code: 34E23C -> e46
Banggood CW discount code: 47BDDE -> e46