DX not very good when things go wrong, i feel scammed!

Probably not enough time for them to send the rest of your order. A voluntary refund would be best for DX. If they want to resend it I would tell them ok but it only has as long as paypal will allow. 44+19 days.
Refund & reorder always seems best for both sides considering the time limits.

After 53 days they now say “please cancel your paypal dispute then we will give you a refund”
do they think im mental! sorry dx its paypal your dealing with now! you had your chances many times over.

I’m in a dispute with them right now over 16340’s…uggh

Last month I ordered 5 items from DX.
They shipped out 3 of them within two days as the other 2 were “awaiting stock”. However, when a week later they still had no stock
they promptly refunded me the balance of the money. My last four purchases from DX were prompt and hassle-free. Reached me within a 7 working days
from the order date :slight_smile:
I’ve no issues with them.

Hi mudguts,
This is Iris from dx.
I am so sorry for your inconvenience, I asked our customer service, they say that shipping batteries will take more time, because security check is more stringent, please kindly wait.
Best regards,
Dx Team

DX has responded to my complaint saying the remaining drivers were shipped separately and they have provided me a tracking number. I updated my post above.

You won’t know what the package actually contains till its in your hand though.

I have since placed orders from China on ebay this month , one package took 9 days the other 10 days,
ebay policy is if its over 45 days its classed as lost, come on dx, 53 days and counting
you are in denial and poor feedback like this is just going to cost you customers.
wait longer is just not good enough after 53 days and “close your paypal dispute then we will give you a refund”
yeah right then i would never get a refund off you then. paypal is my only protection from sellers like you,
ive lost all trust in you and by the looks of it so has others, you must see that customer care is so important,
no just taking money and not sorting things out when they go wrong. Give me back my £20 then i will close my dispute.

Thanks Helios for both your posts above. Good advice and points.

After 54 days with no batteries paypal sorted me a refund yay :party: