E2 Field Gear's Current Promotions - UPDATE 10/17. ZEBRALIGHT H52W + H52Fw HAVE shipped! For Real, I Promise. 10/30

There were some pending sales that closed the code. They fell through so it is back open. I am adding 1 more to the sale so there are still two left and available now!

Just the SS Bezel.

Morning bump. Just one TX25 left…

WOW man what a detailed review! I will be sure to link to it on my site.

i am going to order the last one

and if you take beam shots I promise not to mock your camera phone skills!

lol, i bought a proper 13 MP camera recently

krieslers review sold me :slight_smile: and the price is great for a small light like this with great UI

It resides in my personal collection along with the GX25. I think you will be quite happy with it.

In honor of Krieslers great work I am adding one more TX25 at the special price plus start round 3.

it takes quite a lot for a single cell/tactical light to really interest/impress me and get me to open up my wallet… the size of this light along with the ui and current controlled driver pushed me over the edge

do 70mm cells fit?

i have a co-worker here who wants one too if you have more

thanks!!

One left as of this posting. Thanks for the referral.

ok - i am going to order it for him

NP, just update the shipping address if you would like to have me send it directly to him. I can combine as well.

thanks,

you can send them both to me and I will give it to him at work :slight_smile:

he says thanks for the good deal :slight_smile: he is an eagletac fan himself too hehe.

Round 3:

Something the hunters in the group might find appealing. The TZ60 with extension tube, picatinny rail mount and tail cap pressure switch.

Retail: $120.00. QTY: 2 Coupon Code: TZ60

Link: http://www.e2fieldgear.com/xtar-tz60-cree-xm-l-u2-3-mode-tactical-led-flashlight-w-extension-tube/

Afternoon bump

Thanks for doing this for us.

Thanks for the tip. I replaced it and the link is working now.

What light would you guys like to see for round 4? Perhaps a knife? I have sweet Microtech I could do…

http://www.e2fieldgear.com/microtech-socom-delta-t-e-stonewash-full-serrated-163-12/