Eagle Eye F35 HOST Deal is on-$15

I am in for one NW please

Count me in. Thanks mate!

I have considered this flashlight some time ago, it’s nice, but maybe too long.
For you guys, is this one better or maybe Roche F6 is the top one? I mean this: Roche F6 from Banggood, 25$

The Roche F6 is 1cm smaller

BTW, how many bucks for EE F35 shipped?

Count me in for one nw. Thank you!

I got free shipping to the US - not sure about Italy.

The Roche F6 doesn’t have a tail switch, the F35 does. I needed the momentary switch that the EE F35 offers.

My teenager is into airsoft. For indoor airsoft use, which tint would be preferred? CW or NW?

Hope it arrives before xmas :slight_smile:

Thanks Krono!

In for NW.

I am in for one NW please

Yep. One in NW.

BTW, damn Krono! I love you, but I hate you :wink:

Yep one in NW for me!

Yes, that’s right, but the F6 have 1 x SS Assault tail, better for crash some zombie heads :wink:

me too!! (and my wife too)
:bigsmile:

Oh great…that’s all I need…another wife mad at me :bigsmile:

I’m in I need another one.

NW. It gives better color rendition and depth perception.

In for 2 or 3.

Well, there is bad news…and good news.

Bad news is that BG has only 2 F35s left. Neal contacted EE about getting more, but there were no more at the factory…so there will be no GB on the current stock F35. :frowning:

Good news is that they are about to do a re-design, and there will be a future GB when complete! :slight_smile:

More good news. They have about 30-40 current F35 hosts, so we can do a F35 host GB for $15.90 now, for this limited amount, if there is interest. I will update the F35 posts when I get the link/GB info (hopefully sometime this weekend). :bigsmile:

This will be a first come first serve deal. I will not be keeping up with a reservation list, etc.

krono
Updated also in Op

The host is definitely worth the dough. Also, if I understand correctly, the advanced momentary driver would be perfect for this host.

Sad indeed. Please post when you find out the specs on the redesign. I’m looking forward to some of the middle outputs to be less bright for real nighttime work. Seems to be great for me as a tool box light, though.

In for 2 hosts