EagleEye C8 CREE LED XML2T6/U2 1000lumen

Instead of posing the questions to the manufacturer they should be presented to Banggood and see what he can do. Most manufacturers do not sell onesy-twoseys

C8 recharger flashlight

Is it this one? No one will buy it.

People will buy Convoy: Convoy C8 Cree XML2 U2-1A LED Flashlight

It’s not even half the price including shipping! And very good quality.

So think about that, who would pay more for shipping costs alone than he would pay for a pretty similar light including shipping?

You both ship from China, so it should be possible for you to drop the shipping costs. THEN you might sell something.

I really would like to buy this light, so I hope you come up with a solution…

I guess they are not yet familiar with Aliexpress system. So most probably shipping cost would be corrected soon (maybe free shipping or at list cheap ordinary mail).
IMHO integrated pill should be more efficient heat sink.

We have been trying to communicate with you but it is pointless as you seem to ignore whatever you don’t understand in english and come up with a different answer that nobody needs (announcing your new light instead of explaining why your shipping costs $18 when every other seller ships for free). So I’ll translate it for you:

Your C8 flashlight is too expensive. We are willing to pay <$20 including shipping.
你的 C8 手电筒太贵。我们可以支付<20美元,包括运费。
——

Do this and people will buy.

Will - Manufacturers are not setup to sell and ship individual units and that ends up costing more, etc. Our usual vendors do sell and ship individual units and have special relationships with the shipping companies.

You would do better to pm Banggood and ask about sourcing and selling the light.

It makes me unreasonably angry when you just create empty posts repeating information already stated previously, trying to get your post count up/ trying to keep your posts at the top of the front page.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO SAY, DO NOT SPEAK AT ALL.

Also, you ignore peoples questions. You are loosing a lot of customers by not answering a few simple questions.

musicmagic - it’s pointless, I even translated it for her to chinese and the response was a link to their store (again!). I know there is language barrier, but this is something else.

This is worse than the nitecorn thread.

I read through this thread, and I got facepalm…

They have sold ZERO lights! none! You would think that this would move beyond the language barrier. Whats the Chinese symbol for 0?

need it ,contact me,thanks!

Wow reading this post and seeing how eagle eye are now is so different!

Great customer service answered my questions quickly and in good English on Aliexpress! You have top quality products that are good prices!

Plus my order only took 14 days to get to Australia i can recommend this company 100%