[EDC] Is there a 4Sevens Quark AA XML "Budget Equivalent?"

Ah, I have the XPG-R5. My mistake. Thanks for the clarification. That stinks then.

i know lots of guys here like their balder SE-1, and me too. But, i'm not sure wether it's 325 LM with 14500 or not. Because, personaly its brightness does not looks like reasonably more than UniqueFire AA-S1 for example. My personal opinion is, if you want an XM-L torch, it should have a reflector diameter larger than body diameter. So, at least P60. then C8, then something like X9 or more like STL V2 etc. If you want something with 90-100 mm length and 20-25 mm total diameter maybe its better to chose a XPG. But as i said, its my personal opinion.

I love my Balder SE-1 NW too. I always grab it over my Xeno E03.

About the brightness: The beam pattern fools your eyes very well. It doesn't look much brighter than AA-S1 (or similar). The hotspot brightness (lux) is quite the same, but XM-L's floody beam just covers a couple of times larger area.

Someone mentioned it being "bulky", which I disagree. It's about same size than Xeno, but with significantly slimmer mid section. For me that makes a big difference, but of course it's a matter of taste..

My Quark does not have any green tint at all...I will try to provide side by side beamshot with fenix e21(coolwhite) when I do get the time.

EDIT: I have noticed that the quark x on low output mode is somewhat greenish (when reflected on a white wall) but it surely goes unnoticed in use and on higher modes is not present.