***EDIT: New Klarus XT1C 2018*** + New Klarus XT1A (2018) [Post #22 - some impressions on this light]

A comparison photo of the XT1A with other lights: Photos of your new arrived lights - #658 by VictorB

Hello Everyone! I’m Victor from Spain, I have been reading the forums severals months ago but I don’t coment because my level of written english is not very good (read is most simple) I try to explain my impresions of this light. I also writte a mini review in the spanish forum of flashlights but this is obiously in spanish and I’m not sure it’s appropriate to put links here from other forums

I just received that flashlight 2 days ago. This is not my first tactical flashlight but is my first Klarus flashlight. I have been watching some reviews of another klarus flashlights and I think the construccion of the flashlight is good, same as other klarus flashlights.
The flashlight is little, is a AA or 14500 battery flashlight, but is not so small as other tipycal AA flashlights, It’s intermediate between AA battery flashlight and 18650 flashlight.
I think it’s not impossible to activate the metal switch in a pocket, but I thinks this is difficult. Both Switches has a good thougness, and you can block the light unscrewing the head a little.

This flashlight satisfy me so much because I like the EDC and tactical flashlights. The XT1A has both features. It has a simple UI but with the essential modes quickly accessible. A lot of power with single 14500 battery (1000 lumens) and very good quality.

If you have questions plese let me know, I will try to answer with my poor english and the help of the google translator hehehe.

Thanks for posting your impressions VictorB! They’ll surely help some people to say “yes” or “no” to the flashlight :wink:
I’ll be waiting for mine as well to know how it behaves :wink:

Thanks and enjoy the flashlight :partying_face: :+1:

Found this video last night, from the New Version of Klarus XT1C 2018
(16340 version)

:beer: